Are you guys ready for the Conor coming out of retirement mega PPV?

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Conor was probably drunk in bed after the Fallon show, ready to pass out, thinking about how khabib embarrassed him and just sporadically tweeted that out to get the nuthuggers to cheer " nooo Conor we love you" so he can feel good about himself again.

Cry for sympathy and appreciation. But mainly a ploy and Dana knows it, they've talked it through trust me. Dana's playing along.

Plus Connie forgot that he mentioned he's returning in July on the Fallon show...

In a few months it'll be " Conor coming out of retirement, biggest PPV ever, yada yada"...

The biggest PPV of all time is the goal here. And by a bigger margin then ever before.

STAY WOKE
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously he will come back. Watching his fans cry until that happens is the fun part.

Even if he comes back of course he will you're still wrong and stop making threads. "They talked it through." Where you been, bro? C'mon. There at loggerheads in negotiations Conor isn't getting a fraction of what he wants I think they are also vetoing certain match-ups they don't think he can win, or if he does, look very impressive in. I don't think preventing him from PPV points is the relevant story. "trust me they talked it through.." Conor and Dana hate each other STAY WOKE. (imo.)

Even if he comes back you're still wrong and stop making threads. "They talked it through." Where you been, bro? C'mon. There at loggerheads in negotiations Conor isn't getting a fraction of what he wants I they are also vetoing certain match-ups they don't think he can win, or if he does, look very impressive in. "trust me they talked it through.." Conor and Dana hate each other STAY WOKE. (imo.)

<{katwhu}>

Conor is done. He's lost his hunger and love for the sport and his mystique is gone. His self-confidence has taken a big hit and has only bad matchups awaiting him. It's unlikely he fan achieve anything higher than he already has.. so it's a good move.

I watch all practically all ppv, why would his be any different

Conor lost his aura... no one is buying his next PPV

So now you motherfuckers are gonna wear "stay woke" out like you did "salty"/"triggered"/"cuck"/etc. ?

Conor announced he is going on massive coke binge and needs to avoid testing for a while.

Bro, your lucky I even blessed this dumbass thread and raised it's IQ to something above completely retarded.
Content of sentences is one thing, but when your first sentence is missing words and punctuation everywhere, I wouldn't start in with IQ claims.
Even if he comes back of course he will you're still wrong and stop making threads.

Content of sentences is one thing, but when your first sentence is missing words and punctuation everywhere, I wouldn't start in with IQ claims.
Um... i would/ can/ will/ already did. But i do like you mohawk you're solid.

Conors goal from day 1 was get in get rich get out. He has constantly said as much.

Hes seen a close friend of his die from brain trauma.

Maybe he doesnt want to further increase CTE when he already has 100million dollars and can continue making a shitload more with out ever fighting again.

Back