Average Sherdogger vs Amanda Nunes

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win? From what I've read on here, the average Sherdogger is 6'3, 250 lbs and 5% bf. Most of you also have blackbelts in BJJ and illustrious amateur boxing careers, as well as being successful lawyers. So I take it most of you think you could take Amanda Nunes? I'm a 5'7 overweight gas station attendant who has never been in a fight in my life. I know I couldnt

Nunes and Cyborg are the only two chicks that hit like dudes. Nunes is precise too.

She's a damn animal in there.
I ain't messing with her.

I'd punch her so hard and knock her clothes backwards like Kris Kross

She could out strike me easily. I could take her down and lay on her and prob sub her. Sorry women are genetically weaker.

I'm 5'11'' with 175 body weight and like 11% bodyfat... Fit, but FAR FROM athlete level fitness.

I believe I could take a small 115 lbs like Paige Vanzante (I definitely would like better to have her sit on my face though).

But Amanda is a big girl... She must walk aroud with like 165lbs of solid and lean muscles... She would definitely fuck it up any non-martial arts practitioner

I wouldn't want to fight her. I'm 6'2 with shoes on 180lb athletic, (imo, tough) purple belt. Who's been in many fights. I think Amanda Nunes would fuck me up. (In a cage, not the street. probably the street too, but i'd feel much more confident about it) I don't know how big she is but Cyborg with heels on is exactly my size. So.. close enough? ATT guys say sparring with her.. she hits like a dude.. she would fuck 97% percent of you up.

This thread reminds me of the terrible decision to watch that Lucia Rijker vs a man video, don’t watch it.

That is why guns was invented.

This is what's going to happen
NGXN.gif

I would beat the fucking shit out of her (in a hypothetical sanctioned MMA bout of course. I don’t hit women)

Considering the average Sherdogger is 6'5, 225 shredded, Amanda has no shot in hell.

I'm sure she'd make mincemeat of me without breaking a sweat.

Who would win? From what I've read on here, the average Sherdogger is 6'3, 250 lbs and 5% bf. Most of you also have blackbelts in BJJ and illustrious amateur boxing careers, as well as being successful lawyers. So I take it most of you think you could take Amanda Nunes? I'm a 5'7 overweight gas station attendant who has never been in a fight in my life. I know I couldnt
I'm 6'3 200lbs, blue belt. Fairly atheltic(c or b level)
I think I'd at least make it hard for her

Back