UFC wanted Conor - Cowboy to be co-main to DC-Brock

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana mentions it here around 12 mins in - https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/my-moms-basement-episode-1-dana-white

Perfectly understandable.

Can you really have this guy

giphy.gif

main event over this guy

raw_1154_photo_171-2211274234_0.jpg

Yes
I have about 2,4 million reasons why
Conor has the second biggest ppv in human history and the 4 of the top 5 in MMA
Changing placement on the card is going to make UFC lose ppv sales?

Lol wut? Conor’s PPV numbers are bigger than Brocks, plus why put two huge draws on one card? Conor is co-main to no one.

Have both the fights main event different cards.

Problem solved.

Conor would have had an easier fight with Cerrone with it being 3 rounds, but he declined it and people will still say he ducked Cerrone lol

Yes
I have about 2,4 million reasons why
Conor has the second biggest ppv in human history and the 4 of the top 5 in MMA

Dana and Conor should thank Khabib for being the Goliath for Conor's David, tor being the black guy for Conor's Great white Hope ... But it's only natural that Conor would lose against Khabib because Khabib transcends Goliath and other behemoths that lost to lesser opponents.

#KhabibBless

Changing placement on the card is going to make UFC lose ppv sales?
Maybe maybe not
Conor prides himself on his ppv numbers, he doesn’t want done schumk taking credit for his ppv numbers
Nunes Tate did 1 million buys
That’s going down in history lol

Why have these 2 on the same card in the first place? I mean it's great for fans but seems like a really stupid move on the UFC's part.

Why have these 2 on the same card in the first place? I mean it's great for fans but seems like a really stupid move on the UFC's part.
Why you argue about this shit brotha? Maybe they wanna hype the july cards as their biggest event of the year.

Conor might not be the same draw after the Khabib slaughtering and it's not like Brock is some scrub, he's the second biggest draw in the history of the sport, and fighting an all time great like DC for the HW belt is a bigger deal than fighting a LW gatekeeper who is past his prime in Cerrone

What a terrible idea, why combine two fights that could potentially sell millions in their own separte ppv.

That big dude looks like some sort of jacked white boy. Any good?

Gonna be conor vs whoever wins this intermim opens possibilities for khabib conor 2 it’s a win win for the UFC and Conor if he wins

Why you argue about this shit brotha? Maybe they wanna hype the july cards as their biggest event of the year.
I'm just saying why not have 2 events with huge PPV numbers rather than just 1? Putting them on the same card raises the buys by around 100k.

Back