What's left for McGregor?

KingBeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It seems as if the LW division has everyone in the top 10-15 locked into a fight or up on the WW division at the moment. With Khabib out on suspension, Tony out due to mental health, and everyone else locked in a fight, what's left for McNugget? Diaz trilogy?

Discuss.

Retirement. Diaz. Some combination of the two.

Keep calling fighters out after a win... Keep partying... Then rematch Khabib later this year.

I noticed that aswell
Maybe Cowboy or the Dustin max winner
The fact is if Conor picks a name they will cancel there fight and fight him

He is fighting in July
My guess is
Holloway
Dustin
Cowboy(If he beats AL which he should)
That’s it
They won’t risk Diaz 3 yet

Should honestly retire if he loses to Diaz again. He has nothing else to prove, he won't become champ ever in any other division. He made his impact and made a shit ton of money, better to retire and not get potential CTE

Conor will come back and succeed.

You'll see.

And then we will see you all back on his nuts.

Maybe one or two competitive fights with respectable competition, then an even bigger downward spiral into random hooliganism, a restraining order from Dee and ultimately bankruptcy.

15 years from now we'll be seeing an E:60 episode that captures all of this, culminating in his current employment as a pin monkey at a local bowling alley.

Coupe of affairs and scandals, jail time, money grabbing by the ex girlfriend with two kids, bankruptcy, drug problems, rehab, mental issues, dementia, suicide/death.

I'm a huge fan and wish the guy would retire, I still believe he can hang with the top fighters but he will most definitely win some, lose some. Losing to Khabib hasn't negatively affected his brand whatsoever, so why risk loosing more?
He came in, talked the talk and walked the walk, now retire rich and use your stature to sell whiskey.

I honestly think people don't give him enough credit for the fighter he truly is at heart and respect him for the reason he still wants to compete, because he hates to lose. He wasn't born into riches and made it to the top through blood sweat and tears. He just needs to realise he's accomplished everything he set out to do and call it a day.

Maybe Cowboy or the Dustin max winner
The Dustin vs Max winner is definitely fighting Khabib next if there aren't any hiccups along the way. I thought the Cowboy fight was gonna happen until cowboy agreed to fight someone else.

What's next is to sign a fucking contract. Anyone. Just take a goddamn fight already. It should have be Cerrone but Conor is being a bitch like usual.

Would like to see him fight the winner of Gaethje-Barboza tbh

Conor would be smart to setup one last big boxing match (legit or not) in an attempt to garner as much bank as possible. Call it a day win or lose.

Back