Kevin Lee: Wrestlers at 170 have basic wrestling without technique

Kevin my son

Be humble at least until after that first victory

Kevin Lee should compliment his peers every once in a while. This constant discrediting of his fellow competitors is retarded, if he wins so what they weren't very good and if he loses he lost to someone he talked trash about and said wasn't very good. He's setting himself up for a lose/lose scenario.

Last edited:
Kevin my son

Be humble at least until after that first victory

I really believed Kevin Lee was the guy that could beat Khabib but yea I was dead wrong ... Kevin needs to get some wins first before being so cocky.

It only really works if you are winning.

He’s right
He’s gonna embarss RDA

Kevin lee should compliment his peers every once in a while. This constant discrediting of his fellow competitors is retarded, if he wins so what they weren't very good and if he loses he lost to someone he talked trash about and said wasn't very good.
It wouldn't matter if he was winning.
You can put your opponent over after you beat them. Magnanimous winner plays just as well as humble guy. It's only an issue if you're losing, and hes losing right now

Kevin Lee is a strong starter where he tries to overwhelm his opponent with a choke. I would like to see him against someone who does this better than him like Maia.

I'd like to see Kevin Lee vs Diego at WW.

BJJ Master Leo Santos also has below average punchin power.
pYYBQp.gif

I would say the same if I didn't studied these welterweights. Covington & Asscream are technical as fuck. Both advanced mat returners & strong clinchers with instinctual reactions. Lee's a dumbass or ignorant... or both.

not the worst thing he could have said, but close

only thing that would have been worse... im gonna send him back to the minor leagues :D

oh Kevin gonna Kevin

I'm sure askren would love to welcome lee to 170 with his basic no technique wrestling....

Kevin Lee should compliment his peers every once in a while. This constant discrediting of his fellow competitors is retarded, if he wins so what they weren't very good and if he loses he lost to someone he talked trash about and said wasn't very good. He's setting himself up for a lose/lose scenario.
He doesnt strike me as very smart.

basic wrestling without technique works pretty good when you walk around at 200lbs

Maybe he means a different type of wrestling to what the below have experience in:

Usman
Askren
Covington
Woodley

You think Kevin Lee is smart enough to understand this basic concept?

According to his logic, he is garbage. {<shrug}

The prolonged beatings he got from the BJJ dude, Tony and Iaquinta, have added up. {<jordan}

I'm sure askren would love to welcome lee to 170 with his basic no technique wrestling....
Askren would dad dick him.

Colby would decision him, Usman would school him. He probably gets wrecked by every wrestler in the top 10.

Id like to see him against Maia.

Just when you think this arrogant fuck's been humbled he comes back with stuff like this.

Covington, Usman, Askren, Woodley, are absolutely top-end wrestlers who don't lack any technique. They'd all out-wrestle the fuck out of you Kevin.

Isn't WW the division with the deepest level of wrestling historically lol?

Back