Media Cejudo wants to fight Moraes at UFC 238 for the 135 lb title, then Frankie Edgar at 135 or 145

giphy.gif

i dunno man i would agree 5-8 years ago.. I wouldnt be shocked if Henry KTFO out of him at this point. Henry is pretty god damn good and frankie isnt too big
I think Frankie is still good enough to KO Cejudo , Dont forget size was never Frankie's advanatege yet he has beaten much bigger guys than him.

Another champ, already planning to hold divisions.

i dunno man i would agree 5-8 years ago.. I wouldnt be shocked if Henry KTFO out of him at this point. Henry is pretty god damn good and frankie isnt too big
Frankie beat BJ FFS
He beats naturally lightweights like yair and Stephens yet isn’t gonna beat a flyweight lol

Frankie beats Holloway imo
Cejudo will be a good warm up
Frankie by whatever he wants whenever he wants

Frankie beat BJ FFS
He beats naturally lightweights like yair and Stephens yet isn’t gonna beat a flyweight lol

wow wow

what year did he fight BJ in (dont count 3, thts not BJ)? 2010 almost a fucking decade ago come on man.and yair was green

he has been rocked a few times since then bad like vs stephens and ortega, Im not even sure his chin is what it once was.

AND NEITHER OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS HENRY AND IM A BJ FAN!

I said i would agree if this was prime frankie, and didnt say he would lose now. Its just not an easy call for me...its not and thats just how father time works

you guys are under rating Henry in a major, major, major way IMO.

Props... Lil guy wants big fights.. what got me into this sport

wow wow

what year did he fight BJ in (dont count 3, thts not BJ)? 2010 almost a fucking decade ago come on man.and yair was green

he has been rocked a few times since then bad like vs stephens and ortega, Im not even sure his chin is what it once was.

AND NEITHER OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS HENRY AND IM A BJ FAN!

I said i would agree if this was prime frankie, and didnt say he would lose now. Its just not an easy call for me...its not and thats just how father time works

you guys are under rating Henry in a major, major, major way IMO.
I think you are overestimating Cejudo
This is the same guy who arguably lost vs DJ less than a year ago
He beat a chinny TJ who was extremely dehydrated
Frankie ate shots from Stephens
Just in case you forgot this is what he can do...

Edgar has a very good chin, he got knocked out by Ortega but that’s it, nobody else has knocked him out
Edgar recently bullied Cub Swanson
This likely happens to cejudo if they fight

To be fair, FlyW is on life support. If TJ had won, the division would've been buried right then and there. Meanwhile, BW doesn't even have a champion. I see no issues with what Henry is doing and who could blame him?

I think you are overestimating Cejudo
This is the same guy who arguably lost vs DJ less than a year ago
He beat a chinny TJ who was extremely dehydrated
Frankie ate shots from Stephens
Just in case you forgot this is what he can do...

Edgar has a very good chin, he got knocked out by Ortega but that’s it, nobody else has knocked him out
Edgar recently bullied Cub Swanson
This likely happens to cejudo if they fight

so much fail.. first of all when you almost get KTFO you arent "eating" anything. Eating shots is to not be affected by them NOT almost losing the fight.

and did you just use "arguably losing to MM" as some sort of way to disqualify Henry? lol okay bro.

they are similar in size, henry is the fresher guy(by a long shot), hes the better wrestle,r and has the speed advantage, and the boxing is pretty close...

what actual tangible advantages does frankie even have?

if they make this fight i will actually bet you on it. Thinking about the match up I convinced my self lol.

lets agree to disagree no need for venom spitting lol

I knew all his talk about wanting to save the flyweight division was bull. Henry could force Cejudo/Benavidez II for the belt with a single phone call. Instead he has clearly abandoned that ship.

Imagine if Cejudo does what BJ couldn’t and beat Edgar

To be fair, FlyW is on life support. If TJ had won, the division would've been buried right then and there. Meanwhile, BW doesn't even have a champion. I see no issues with what Henry is doing and who could blame him?
I thought about a compliment for that AV, but words were not meaningful enough.

UFC reminds me of a teenager who, if given the choice to trade life expectancy for dick length, promptly drops dead the next day with a 10ft schlong.

No foresight whatsoever.

Back