Impressive performance by Randa Markos

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She looked really good out there. Very loose and bouncy on the feet and easily exposed Angela’s lack of ground game again when it hit the mat.

She’s a rock solid fighter. She can do it all. I see BIG things cumming in her future. This performance should make her top 5 now. One more big win then a title shot.

<14>

Top game is heavy.I believe she's plus .500 now

Top game is heavy.I believe she's plus .500 now
She indeed has strong hips, great endurance, can take a shot, and she has a solid ground game.

Eventually she will get a title shot now that she’s pulling it all together. Definitely a threat to Rose.

I wish Homeless infant had survived to see this day

she broke her W/L streak with her draw... it's all wins from here!

I wish Homeless infant had survived to see this day
tenor.gif

Rip in peace

Strong mentally as well . possibly due to a rough go in her early life .
Seems like the type that would be possessed in bed also.

She's always been a fave, great to see her get the finish.

It was an easy match up for her as she's a much better wrestler and grappler than Hill. Randa did what shw always does or attempts to do: run/punch in to the clinch, head and arm throw, look for gnp or subs.

i haven't seen any development in her game, but i like her.

It was an easy match up for her as she's a much better wrestler and grappler than Hill. Randa did what shw always does or attempts to do: run/punch in to the clinch, head and arm throw, look for gnp or subs.

i haven't seen any development in her game, but i like her.

Well, Markos did use a toss to get it to the ground this time. Not a major improvenent but considering how disastrous her head and arm throw has gone(vs Casey esp.) it's something.

Really very few fighters in the women's division have good single/double legs. It makes Suarez that much better to watch.

Markos won't ever be able to get her wrestling to that level but the more TD variety she adds, the better.

Because if he's not on Sherdog then he's not aware of it or watching.... or writing for BJPenn.com :rolleyes:

I just thought his "exuberant" posts about Randa were funny and would have been all over the place this week :)

randa is a joke, wins every second fight , but yeahh, she is impressive lol

Yep, she looked impressive against 3-6 (in the UFC) Angela "Over The" Hill.

Back