Askren's big brother choke used against Bully

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta say, that dude handled the situation greatly. warned him multiple times, attacked before he got sucked with a kick to the groin area followed by a three piece soda, a few knuckles to the back of the head so that his head hurts the next few days when he puts his stupid cap on, ending up in the mount going for the RNC but ends up in the askren lawler finish sequence squeezing his stupid head with the big brother joke. Didnt took the fight further than necessary and just went away leaving the bully bloodied and embarassed in front of all his friends and girls.

Last edited:
LMFAO dont make me DO IT TO EM

{<jordan}

drinkin game: do a shot every time a dorky white kid drops an N bomb

30 seconds later

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Gotta say, that dude handled the situation greatly. warned him multiple times, attacked before he got sucked with a kick to the groin area followed by a three piece soda, a few knuckles to the back of the head so that his head hurts the next few days when he puts his stupid cap on, ending up in the mount going for the RNC but ends up in the askren lawler finish sequence squeezing his stupid head with the big brother joke. Didnt took the fight further than necessary and just went away leaving the bully bloodied and embarassed in front of all his friends and girls.

Thank you, my friend. What a great video. Pieced him up then choked his bitch ass out. The clown who said "that bjj shit ain't working now" deserves to get it next.

god thank i dont live in usa
Weird culture lol they were behind the one guy but still celebrated when he got knocked out... It would be like a fighters corner celebrating after their fighter loses.

How do you know he was white?

{<huh}

I PREDICT DEESE TINGS. lmao naw u can see em and hear em .can tell just off how they say it fam. Also its literally crowd of skater white kids.

Does it upset you or somthin?

Good on him for besmirching the bully but they both look like fat bydlos tbh

Weird culture lol they were behind the one guy but still celebrated when he got knocked out... It would be like a fighters corner celebrating after their fighter loses.

just some lil skater fuckboi highschoolers lmao shits always like that in highschool. they all on the big dudes nuts till he gets duffed tf out in public then they clown em.

Tbh they're a lot like sherdoggers if you think about it

I'd like to RNC whomever was filming that lol.....aside from that though, nice. I love seeing bullies get owned.

I PREDICT DEESE TINGS. lmao naw u can see em and hear em .can tell just off how they say it fam. Also its literally crowd of skater white kids.

Does it upset you or somthin?

No. Im a Nigerian/Irish so im used to hearing it. I just couldn't tell who was saying it. I saw a bunch of different people there.

No. Im a Nigerian/Irish so im used to hearing it. I just couldn't tell who was saying it. I saw a bunch of different people there.

LMFAO i can tell just by how its said who's saying... like spidey senses...thought it was innate <{MingNope}>

Skaters kids kinda notorious for that shit too tho at least in my limited experience with em. Literally could be a room fulla white kids and they call eachother "my ni%%a" and shit like that its fucking nuts lmao

a kick to the groin area followed by a three piece soda

tenor.gif

Back