Pettis figured out whats wrong... yet again.

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Love this dude but every fucking fight nowadays it's " I know what I've done wrong and this time we made the right decisions". From going to FW to going back up and regaining that "flashiness" to being more of a wrestler to going back to submissions instead of wrestling to going back up to WW. Maybe the sport kinda caught up to you my man? We'll see I guess.

EDIT: Yeah, forget all that lol <{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
I had the same thought watching that promo. Lol in fairness what else is he supposed to say?

He looked great against Tony, it's just... he was going against Tony. I don't know why he has to go back to the drawing board every time.

Exciting guy to watch because he gives it his all, but he doesn't seem to have the fire to beat the elite of the division. Was actually really surprised he took this fight, but when nothing is working at FW and LW you might as well try WW and not have to cut much weight if any at all.

Love this dude but every fucking fight nowadays it's " I know what I've done wrong and this time we made the right decisions". From going to FW to going back up and regaining that "flashiness" to being more of a wrestler to going back to submissions instead of wrestling to going back up to WW. Maybe the sport kinda caught up to you my man? We'll see I guess.

EDIT: Yeah, forget all that lol <{Joewithit}>
Yes
He did!

Woooooooooo Showtime! Can't believe it! I'm in shock!

Pettis and his team are a lot more qualified to comment on "what went wrong" than sherpussies like you. Stfu bitch

Back