Where the hell's Rose?

BA0701

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seeing Pat Barry got me thinking, just where she is. She won the belt on Nov 4 17, then defended on April 7, and since then crickets, just a few days from one year later.

I know my Sherbros have the insight.

She's fighting Andrade at 237 my dude

lmgtfy.jpg

I'll go wake her up...let her know you are looking for her.

Main eventing a PPV soon. That's where she is. Pull yourself together, man.

She's getting ready to bring the mother-fucking pain on May 11th.

tumblr_mwa3mufJST1rlo1q2o1_400.gif

Last edited:
She is fighting soon though she should of been stripped
She had a lot to deal with legally and mentally following the thuggish UFC223 bus attack
She’s back rejuvenated and ready to get kicked out by Jessica

She is fighting soon though she should of been stripped
She had a lot to deal with legally and mentally following the thuggish UFC223 bus attack
She’s back rejuvenated and ready to get kicked out by Jessica

The bus attack thing was overblown.

She was out because of a neck injury, a fact that has been brought up in every one of the umpteen threads about her inactivity in the past several months.

She was out because of a neck injury, a fact that has been brought up in every one of the umpteen threads about her inactivity in the past several months.
True but she herself has said it was rough on her
She has been pictured hard sparing ladies like Valentina for a while
Suprised she’s taking this long out

The thug only left her house like last week after the shocking PTSD-inducing bus attack

She boarded the plane with the team but then her PTSD flared up. She thought she saw Conor running up to the plane window with a dolly.

I truly must have missed all those

Seeing Pat Barry got me thinking, just where she is. She won the belt on Nov 4 17, then defended on April 7, and since then crickets, just a few days from one year later.

I know my Sherbros have the insight.

you must of missed her at the fights tonight and what the main event of ufc 237 is.

The thug only left her house like last week after the shocking PTSD-inducing bus attack
I know from my own first hand experience, as well as several of my close friends, pts is very real, but from a broken window on a bus? That's seems a stretch

"Whar's Rose?
Whar's Noah?
Lemme at dat RAT, Dana. Lemme at--"

Conor's taunts are cut off as Dana's forearm presses against Conor's neck, stifling his attack

upload_2019-3-23_18-11-6.jpeg

GOAT Rose needed time to fix some injuries and then told the bald goof she will be fighting Andrade in Brazil.

Enjoy the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back