Conor having an ownership will give lots of benefits to UFC, imagine him in every TUF shows etc.

Bombadil

You gave me yellow card, but i still love you.
Banned
Reaction score
He is the biggest name in UFC right now or ever imo. Imagine if he appears in every TUF, Looking For A Fight episodes rather than Dana. People love his vibe and his charisma. Make him a badass showman that everyone would like to see.
Rather than entering the whiskey business that he fails in it, he has to be part of the game that he is the biggest name in it.

Are you suggesting it is in the interest of UFC ownership to gift away equity in the company to Conor?

Couldn't the same argument be made a few years back for giving away shares to Ronda?

Being a shareholder and working for the company are not the same thing.

His whiskey business isn't failing, what gave you that idea?

If Conor wants on board then
he needs to cut a huge check

Conor doesn't need the UFC especially with the news that some countries are replacing water with Proper 12. Top business analysts reckon that Conor will become the worlds first trillionaire by 2022.

TS, if you give me ownership of your flat I will keep it clean and tidy and the fridge will always be full. You sleep on the doormat and shit outside tho.

Are you suggesting it is in the interest of UFC ownership to gift away equity in the company to Conor?

Couldn't the same argument be made a few years back for giving away shares to Ronda?
Ronda is not half the draw Conor is. First of all Conor is a legit fighter like him or hate him, he worths more than 50 million dollars, it may triple the views of TUF and other UFC shows. Give him his percentage suck the milk as much as you can.
Imho.

No one man should have that kind of power, especially not Mcgregor.

Significant conflict of interest. Retire and buy shares little goof. No one seriously wants to beat up an owner except maybe Tito and Danas never been an active fighter.

Ronda is not half the draw Conor is. First of all Conor is a legit fighter like him or hate him, he worths more than 50 million dollars, it may triple the views of TUF and other UFC shows. Give him his percentage suck the milk as much as you can.
Imho.

His fighting career is only so many years. The UFC exists indefinitely. What if the same approach had been taken over the years for Ronda, Lesnar, GSP, Anderson, Liddell, Couture, Penn, etc.

Being a shareholder and working for the company are not the same thing.

His whiskey business isn't failing, what gave you that idea?
He wont work for UFC like Felder or others, he will ask for more money, you cannot just pay him to do that.

I’m not at all interested in conor maintaining a constant celebrity presence with his career clearly having fallen into decline as a fighter. What was great about him was when he was taking mma seriously and winning. Interest is already fortunately dwindling in his public appearance tours.

His fighting career is only so many years. The UFC exists indefinitely. What if the same approach had been taken over the years for Ronda, Lesnar, GSP, Anderson, Liddell, Couture, Penn, etc.
UFC is just 25 years old, Conor is 30. He may have at least 20 more years in the game, as a showman.

I didnt understand what you meant by that, sorry if i couldnt declare myself enough, there is a language barrier.
I said if Conor is a shareholder, he doesn't need to work or go on shows for the UFC.

UFC is just 25 years old, Conor is 30. He may have at least 20 more years in the game, as a showman.

I think Conor already subjects the company to more than enough risk with his current position.

Seriously troll attempt i remember all the don’t feed the troll gifs mods are they banned?

Imho.
Lol, I can't stand either of them but Ronda was definitely the catalyst who opened the door by upping the UFCs mainstream exposure 10 fold, all Conor had to do was walk through it and pick up where Chael left off. If Conor showed up in 2007 or so he wouldn't have had half the success he has, timing is everything.

She was also a legit fighter and her networth is probably pretty high too though I fail to see how that's relevant here.

God damn it, I can't believe you actually got me to defend Ronda, lol.

Back