Easy TKO/decision win for Wonderboy

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is Pettis still crying over his rib?

Everybody knows that Pettis is washed. Hard to support him knowing that he's backed by Duke Roufous and Scott Cushman, the latter of which is questionable for not recognizing the trouble that Dennis Munson Jr. was in. Btw, where's CM Punk? I thought he said he would back his team like they backed him? Funny how he bounced after getting his asswhooped by the King of Pop.

Anyways, do you agree that Wonderboy will wash Pettis?

I mean I wouldn't say it's gonna be a walk in the part for Snooze Thompson, Woodley set the bar for how to beat him. Just have to be patient, pick your shots, and let him throw first. Pettis' glory days are most likely behind him but it should still be a fun fight, people sleep on his kickboxing.

I cant see Wonderboy losing this fight.

Wonderboy should win by KO
Also, could you explain the Duke Roufus/Dennis Munson thing?

Wonderboy should win by KO
Also, could you explain the Duke Roufus/Dennis Munson thing?
Roufus was hosting amateur fights and a fighter who was clearly done was sent back in to fight and subsequently died.

Win win for Showtime if he wins. No gain for WB if he wins and he lost to a traditional LW if he loses. WB has shit management too apparently, he should be gunning for Usman not taking these fan friendly but useless to his career kind of fights.

Wonderboy is the favourite BUT

I wouldnt sleep on Pettis

Darren Till got floored by Jorge

Thiccc Pettis can definitely win. He might actually be better at WW lets see 1 fight before WE pick HIS division.

Pettis will win tonight. Cant believe everyone is sleeping on him so much. Still very skilled fighter and i think this is a great matchup for him

I wouldn't count Pettis out on this. He knows he needs to win this fight, and that mindset makes him dangerous.

Back