Hope is re-kindled

Niel99ad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyways, seems like Condor is back on the treadmill. A lot of people, fanboys and haters alike, noticed he stopped running for his cardio. The theory is that this was why he gasses early.
Screenshot_2019-03-23-01-27-29-170_com.android.chrome.png
Will we see "Cardio" Condor now?

Click bait should result in automatic ban.

Full Cardio McGregor would be possibly the most dangerous fighter in history. Hell, look how far he's gotten even with a limited gas tank... My goodness!

Conor has the greatest cardio I've ever seen

Guy doesn't gas out, he just gets bored in there...that's all

Running on a treadmill isn’t running dummy, you have to run on the ground, not just pick your legs up as the belt moves

Running on a treadmill isn’t running dummy, you have to run on the ground, not just pick your legs up as the belt moves
It's far better than riding a bicycle, which he normally does

This is Jim Jones-level hero worship.

I'd warn you about drinking the Koolaid but I doubt you'd listen.

Cardio doesn't stop you from getting choked out.

Didn't he only gas against Khabib (Who's wrestling him and that gasses you and Conor got cracked hard and that gasses you) and against Diaz who was way bigger and is a cardio machine?

Like shouldn't he be expected to gas a bit in both of those situations?

An underrated and unpopular take on this is that Conor’s (and many fighters) cardio going out the widow when they get punched hard in the face...rocked. All the sudden it’s a cardio problem.

Hahaha god you're a mess. Just rude to people automatically. Like how dare they call running on a treadmill running.

And it is running dude. Look at how dumb your sentence is "Running on a treadmill isn’t running dummy," you literally called it running yourself.

Try not being a hater and posting something like this "Running on a treadmill is significantly easier than running outside on real ground, but props for putting in that work".

Closer to running than any other piece of equipment in the gym.

I think he gasses from being choked out

Add a couple of degrees of incline and it gets you closer to running than anything else. Not to mention you cannot slow down without realizing it.

Back