Media Conor McGregor does FIRST interview since Khabib loss!

FighterTwister

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor McGregor does FIRST interview since Khabib loss! - Insider says Darren Till had bad weight cut

I just want to see this ........... {pushing the boundaries of doing things that people saying he can not do?} .........comment @4.07

Thoughts?

Conor led the Bruins to victory after three straight losses.

Ask Marchand.

Conor McGregor does FIRST interview since Khabib loss! - Insider says Darren Till had bad weight cut

I just want to see this ........... {pushing the boundaries of doing things that people saying he can not do?} .........comment @4.07

Thoughts?

I really love Conor. Regardless of the outcome of the fight (Conor wasnt training because of whiskey business) he absolutely got in khabibs head and got hi suspended LOL khabib fans on suicide watch.

Hardest working MMA Entrepreneur in the game

Respect

I wish I was in that locker room just to take a little sniff.

wow he looks a bit older. I hope for the sake of his health that he stops the cocaine.

Thoughts?

He's barely relevant to me anymore (so not interested in the interview), but sure I'll watch his next fight and enjoy the pre-fight antics same as usual.

If this guy fought as much as he talked, he might be respected a little more as a fighter. At some point he realized he didn't have the heart that some of these champions have, so he shifted to peddling hooch and fitness programs. He can still talk the talk, though, so the shit still sells. For now.

Nut huggers be like " Put your clothes back on darling" There's a new conor video out.

sus af

WOW!!!!!!

Damn, forget about this guy. He's the past

What’s the difference?
A good amount. I don't get involved as much in the day-to-day of working with individual threads and posts nearly as much as I used to, and instead work on the forum as a whole. Got a cool new feature that should be coming out today if everything works properly.

That said, sometimes you just got to slap a fool, see my avatar.

Back