Frank Shamrock being investigated for leaving dog tied up in the back of a truck for 5 days

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to a report from WFAA-TV in Dallas, the 47-year-old Shamrock, who was the UFC’s inaugural light heavyweight champion more than 20 years ago, tied up one of his mother’s dogs, Zelda, in the back of a pickup truck at Dallas’ Love Field airport.

The report says Shamrock left some food and water for Zelda in the truck, then got on a plane to return to his home in California.

In a phone interview with WFAA, Shamrock admitted what he did. He’s under investigation by police in Dallas for animal cruelty, the report says.

“They can charge me with whatever. I will show up,” Shamrock told the station. “It is what it is. I’m not hiding in any way. It’s an unfortunate and terrible thing. I’m an animal lover and I ran away crying. … It’s an old dog – no one wants a 6 1/2, 7-year-old dog with a goofy hip.”

via MMAjunkie
https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/frank...-dallas-police-ufc-champion-airport-dog-zelda

Last edited:
Wait what? He tie a dog up and abandoned it? Oh my god he’s horrible.

So the guy has no friends or relatives he talks to to leave his dog with? Pretty sad.

Last edited:
Claims to be an animal lover, admits to abandoning dog. Makes sense.

tenor.gif

7 years old dogs are not even that old, wtf is he talking about

Judge should force him to wear braces for another 10 years.

He should be locked in a truck for 5 days without food or water.

punishment for him should be the exact thing he put the dog through

Why are people in here crying over a dog? Yeah it’s irresposbibel but damn grow a pair of nuts. It’s not like he killed someone.

I say have him pay a fine take his dog and not allow him to have another pet and call it a day. All this shit about locking a human being in a car over a dog is sad.

Paid for parking at an international airport, yet can’t afford vet bills

5 days.... Plus, March in Texas is still 80+. Should have just dropped it off at a shelter...

So take it the vet don't just leave it to suffer you piece of shit. :mad:

Back