When will conor fight again ?

Yeeber6400

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know some of y’all hate conor .. when does everyone honestly think he will fight again , he said he’s in negotiations for July and no time really seems better ... International fight week , Las Vegas July 6th .

Whenever the perfect chance at an undeserved TS for a shit ton of money arises.

Heard he was going to slum it and do bare-knuckle boxing vs. Paulie Mal.....

Hey I’m just stopping into type Conor McGregors name. Mmmmmm all good now.

McGregor sub forum please
Also July, he’s said so himself

Well according to Sherdog he would never fight Khabib ever, or even at all after the Mayweather fight.

I know some of y’all hate conor .. when does everyone honestly think he will fight again , he said he’s in negotiations for July and no time really seems better ... International fight week , Las Vegas July 6th .
They love Conor, they just don’t want to admit it
You wouldn’t constantly watch/Discuss/pay someone that you hate
Conor “Haters” talk more about him then they do the fighters they “like”

Probably July but honestly who cares unless he's forced to actually work his way through a division? He's been exposed as a gatekeeper finally so the rest of this circus will just be Dana jamming him into fights for quick bucks.

Although I do worry that the piece of shit will jam Conor into another undeserved title shot at LW since he's got such a boner for manufacturing champions and "super fights".

When he gets a ton of cash. obviously, the UFC shares is just a tactic used by him to get a good pay day.

He’ll be fighting in court before he fights in a cage again. If he ever fights in a cage again.

He wants half of a 4 billion dollar company in order to fight again. I'd say basically never....

My magic 8-ball says July. *shrugs*

dont matter to me
Conor haters.jpg

Who cares ?

No ground game, if he fights anyone who doesnt try standing the entire time, he will get REKT just like Khabib did to him.

Back