Banned
Reaction score

He is basically saying the fight between himself and Marty was very strange:
-he took me down with that?
-he hit me with that shot?
-I let him hold me down for 4 rounds?
-I didn't come out swinging in the 5th?
-Everything is strange.

It almost as if Tyron is saying that Tyron Woodley threw that fight, cause nothing was logical about it:)

p.s
We agree that the fight was nothing we expected, Tyron didn't show no wrestling at all, fought like an amateur.

He still loss.

No one expects to lose until they do. And that's usually when the excuses start.

It was weird. He looked like he was just out of bed or something.

Tyron needs to train with a cage that gives him an electric shock every time he puts his back on it.

Woodley is always hot-cold. It's crazy he had the belt for as long as he did.

I look forward to him fighting twice more, and if he wins those, for the belt again.

I'd be curious to see him fight Usman again. See if he freezes again (his version) or is just plain outclassed (Usman's version).

Woodley looked like he was an Usman training partner trying to prepare him for a fight.

NO ONE can deny Tyron has all the tools to defeat someone like Usman. I don't fucking know what happened to him, is fight IQ was the lowest he ever displayed. No offense, no defense, nothing. Just stood there and lost rounds.

Well he has a tendency to fight really passively and explode at the sign of an opening. He butchered Wonderboy’s face in the first round and nearly finished him in the fourth but still only managed a draw because he gave the other rounds away backing up and chilling against the cage. Usman proved to be a nightmare, no pun intended, because he pressed the action and forced him to fight on the defensive the entire time.

Sounds like your typical Nigerian Nightmare.

Did Usman hit him hard that he got a concussion?

I really did think he would negate Usman's wrestling, was I ever wrong. That was pathetic.

He should just get back to pulling that trigger till it clicks ....straight thuggin

nothing new from Tyron if im being honest, he's always like that when people don't fear his power and put him on the backpeddle
all his loses showed that

All excuses.

He looked like that because Usman had him confused and pushed him around and left Woodley without any answers.

All this "couldn't pull the trigger" shit is just a way to avoid saying "the better man won".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back