Masvidal moves to #5 in the rankings. Askren cries about it

lol Masvidal a top 5, how things change in a weekend.

3 piece and soda has been upsized bruh

Why's he crying? He anticipated this, forgot who interviewed him (Askren), think it was Brett O, but he asked if Askren had a preference in the main event. He said no because he just wants someone in the top 5 and he anticipated Masvidal would end up there if he beat the #3 guy. Don't turn into one of those psychos Ben, you're Sherdog's darling rn.

Ben has 1 win in the UFC, albeit a big one

however Jorge has a pretty lenghty resume of UFC wins

Is Ben right though?
EtL8k4Z.jpg

http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks/welterweight/

Who cares about rankings? I know Ufc doesnt so why should we.
Who gives a fuck

Is Ben right though?

Askren should be quiet...if hes not talking robbie rematch then he shouldnt be talking..

Jorge went out and koed his opponent dead..

Askren almosted dieded then received a gift from Herb..

Right now jorge has more UFC cred then askren..and rightfully so

is he right? he added a laughing/crying emoji. right or wrong is not the point.

are you asking should a "voting panel made up of media members" be fired? from who, the media organization that hires them?

If Askren wins again, he'll move up.

Not sure how going 1-2 in your last 3 gets you a top 5 rating but I suppose Darren Till was pretty over rated as well.

Whoever does those rankings should get fired.
He's right.

He should be #4. How do you figure this shit should work? You beat a guy at a rank, you take that rank. Anything else is subjective wanker opinion.

overall rankings are just a hype machine but don't see much wrond with this, you beat number 3, you become number 5, the problem might have been with till ranked number 3...

Askren is beginning to wear on me. The guy just doesn't stop talking/whining, which is just tiresome.

At least Masvidal got a legit finish in his last fight.

What the fuck Benny boy went to # 6 after only one UFC fight. How many UFC fights has Mas had?

Back