Moraes vs Cejudo next?

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If yes then all 125ers should go to ONE FC.
If Cejudo wants to defend the belt then Cejudo vs Benavidez 2 is the fight to make.
Both options are possible cause TJ is not longer the champ.
Cejudo is dangerous fight for everybody even at 135 but Moraes is a killer, imo Moraes would finish Cejudo inside 2 rounds by KO.

Both good options.

Wonder when 125 will be 'officially' removed

There are lot of threads on the topic already.

If they want to close 125, they should do Cejudo-Moraes. Otherwise Moraes-Munhoz or Assuncao III for the vacant belt.

Sad for the FLW division but this fight has to happen. Nobody in the top 10 at BW deserves it more than Moraes or Cejudo.

There are lot of threads on the topic already.

If they want to close 125, they should do Cejudo-Moraes. Otherwise Moraes-Munhoz or Assuncao III for the vacant belt.

No way Moraes vs Assuncao 3.
If not Cejudo then Moraes vs Munhoz.

No way Moraes vs Assuncao 3.
If not Cejudo then Moraes vs Munhoz.

Why "no way"? They are 1-1 and Asuncao has already beaten Munoz (not to mention he has beaten Dillashow too). I understand they fought recently but if we go by who has the most deserving record Asuncao imho has a stronger claim than Munhoz.

Why "no way"? They are 1-1 and Asuncao has already beaten Munoz (not to mention he has beaten Dillashow too). I understand they fought recently but if we go by who has the most deserving record Asuncao imho has a stronger claim than Munhoz.

First fight was very close, I scored fight for Moraes like most people. Second fight was few months ago and Moraes dominated and finished Assuncao quick after diarrhea.
Assuncao is old, no more in title discussion. Munhoz just finished Cody after he killed his calf. Even Petr Yan deserves more than Assuncao.

First fight was very close, I scored fight for Moraes like most people. Second fight was few months ago and Moraes dominated and finished Assuncao quick after diarrhea.
Assuncao is old, no more in title discussion. Munhoz just finished Cody after he killed his calf. Even Petr Yan deserves more than Assuncao.

I disagree for the reasons I mentioned in the first post (victories over Moraes, Dillashow, Munhoz and Sterling). Nothing you said disputed that. The point about Yan I assume was a hyperbole cause no way he deserves a TS over a guy like Asuncao.

Back