So RDA is going to face all the pressure wrestlers the UFC has ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

I mean come on we all know the end of this story. RDA is a warrior and always game but we already saw that in RDA/Colby and RDA/Usman just last year. And even RDA/Khabib way back. Now the UFC didn't find him any other opponent that Kevin Lee ?? Such a coincidence. The UFC must hate the guy. Or think he's some sort of benchmark for wrestlers. Just give me RDA vs a striker like Masvidal or Ponzinnibio. Hell even bjj guy like Chiesa. But three wrestlers in a row that's ridiculous.

Even if in this one he has a slightly better chance because Kevin Lee is not as relentless as Colby (see Iaquinta fight) nor a strong as Usman.

I mean hey mad respect to RDA he wants to be an effin fighter for sure. He's a warrior and keep fighting those wrestlers until he beats them, the guy is a beast. But damnit I would have like to see him get an easier matchup.

Usman and Khabib are much better fighters than Lee though. RDA actually did pretty good against Colby, was a semi close fight. He would tear Lee up.

i always wanted to see rda vs maia.

Well if you read my op I said masvidal or Ponzinnibio for a striker. Even Chiesa would do we may get some technical ground action.
Masvidal is likely fighting Edwards, Chiesa is a grinding grappler & Ponzinibbio has been calling out RDA for awhile but he doesn't want that fight. So like I said, any actual suggestions or is this just another poorly thought out thread about the mistreatment of RDA?

I'm not trolling, the options for RDA are very limited right now at WW. Lot of top guys just fought or have fights signed and RDA wants to compete.

I mean come on we all know the end of this story. RDA is a warrior and always game but we already saw that in RDA/Colby and RDA/Usman just last year. And even RDA/Khabib way back. Now the UFC didn't find him any other opponent that Kevin Lee ?? Such a coincidence. The UFC must hate the guy. Or think he's some sort of benchmark for wrestlers. Just give me RDA vs a striker like Masvidal or Ponzinnibio. Hell even bjj guy like Chiesa. But three wrestlers in a row that's ridiculous.

Even if in this one he has a slightly better chance because Kevin Lee is not as relentless as Colby (see Iaquinta fight) nor a strong as Usman.

I mean hey mad respect to RDA he wants to be an effin fighter for sure. He's a warrior and keep fighting those wrestlers until he beats them, the guy is a beast. But damnit I would have like to see him get an easier matchup.
You forgot Guita way back as well.

Usman and Khabib are much better fighters than Lee though. RDA actually did pretty good against Colby, was a semi close fight. He would tear Lee up.
Who knows if Lee's cardio will improve without the weight cut. I hope RDA wins though.

Masvidal is likely fighting Edwards, Chiesa is a grinding grappler & Ponzinibbio has been calling out RDA for awhile but he doesn't want that fight. So like I said, any actual suggestions or is this just another poorly thought out thread about the mistreatment of RDA?

Oh so you're the passive aggressive type. I thought you genuinely asked.

I wasn't talking for the next matchup only, in the previous fights he should have fought a striker the aforementioned. That's why I mentioned masvidal while I know he won't fight RDA next of course.

For the Ponzinnibio matchup you're wrong RDA accepted the proposal he just wanted to fight in the USA not argentina (see the proof here : https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/rafael-dos-anjos-fight-santiago-ponzinibbio-ufc-argentina-welterweight) and then Ponzi started to play diva and RDA fought Usman because he doesn't have time for this fuss. Also Ponzi is a know diva now, escaping another matchup he called for initially, this time with Thompson (see here : https://www.mmanews.com/stephen-won...tiago-ponzinibbio-but-he-didnt-want-to-fight/). So no RDA wanted that fight and Ponzi not, you're wrong. Admit it, it'll make you better, or stay petty trying to be right when the facts are here.

And yeah Chiesa is a grappler I know but he's not a pressure wrestler. His wrestling is ok but he doesn't try to pound you out most of the time, he's more about position and looking for a submission. And given RDA bjj it could be a very fun and technical fight on the ground.

Those suggestion were pretty good to illustrate my pointHappy to have enlighted you and dropped some knowledge in my "poorly thought out thread" blablabla.

Lol props to fucking RDA man.

He never says no to a fight and has been taking fights that are terrible matchups for him forever.

Oh so you're the passive aggressive type. I thought you genuinely asked.

I wasn't talking for the next matchup only, in the previous fights he should have fought a striker the aforementioned. That's why I mentioned masvidal while I know he won't fight RDA next of course.

For the Ponzinnibio matchup you're wrong RDA accepted the proposal he just wanted to fight in the USA not argentina (see the proof here : https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/rafael-dos-anjos-fight-santiago-ponzinibbio-ufc-argentina-welterweight) and then Ponzi started to play diva and RDA fought Usman because he doesn't have time for this fuss. Also Ponzi is a know diva now, escaping another matchup he called for initially, this time with Thompson (see here : https://www.mmanews.com/stephen-won...tiago-ponzinibbio-but-he-didnt-want-to-fight/). So no RDA wanted that fight and Ponzi not, you're wrong. Admit it, it'll make you better, or stay petty trying to be right when the facts are here.

And yeah Chiesa is a grappler I know but he's not a pressure wrestler. His wrestling is ok but he doesn't try to pound you out most of the time, he's more about position and looking for a submission. And given RDA bjj it could be a very fun and technical fight on the ground.

Those suggestion were pretty good to illustrate my pointHappy to have enlighted you and dropped some knowledge in my "poorly thought out thread" blablabla.
yeah I apologize, I've had a bug up my ass since RDA was gifted a top 5 ranking 1 fight after moving to 170

yeah I apologize, I've had a bug up my ass since RDA was gifted a top 5 ranking 1 fight after moving to 170

No problem it happens. Not like he was a former champion with a title defense or anything. I heard this new salt-free diet is out, u should check it it'll do you wonders.

Hmm two purple belt threads about the exact same, specific topic? Stop switching accounts

RDA would benefit from 165, like Masvidal, Khabib, Cowboy.

Behemoths like Till, Woodley, Usman to 175

Guy is a warrior.

Back