Could Rockhold be the one?

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
DC failed twice, unfortunately

The Cain matchup evaded us a while ago when many were calling for it

Could Luke be the one to get revenge for AKA and beat Jon Jones?

Is this how the storyline unfolds?

That would be interesting..

Discuss

Last edited:
To do what? Beat Jones? No because he's a MW and if he goes up, he will be fat and slow. He can't even beat Bisping. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Luke would get smashed so hard that Rocksalt would turn into fine powder.

Let's see if he can handle Blachowicz first. But I think it's at least a possibility, which is more than I can say for almost all of the rest of the division.

There would be nothing left of Rockhold but a picogram of salt.

I really doubt it, but I’ve been wrong before.

With the state of the division, it may be the best chance. That says more about the division than Rockhold though.

Yes, his lack of chin and head movement at a lower weight class is definitely his advantage vs Jones

He could be the one to get KOd by Jones punches standing LOL

I actually think he would put up his toughest fight since DC. Jones isn't exactly a power puncher, and Rockhold has damn slick striking and grappling when he isn't getting KO'd.

I don't think Rockhold would win, Jones almost certainly takes it. However, it would definitely be a lot more competitive than a lot of Sherdog would give him credit for.

I actually think he would put up his toughest fight since DC. Jones isn't exactly a power puncher, and Rockhold has damn slick striking and grappling when he isn't getting KO'd.

I don't think Rockhold would win, Jones almost certainly takes it. However, it would definitely be a lot more competitive than a lot of Sherdog would give him credit for.
Agreed.

I think he gives Jon the best fight besides DC. also would love to see Yoel get a crack.

Agreed.

I think he gives Jon the best fight besides DC. also would love to see Yoel get a crack.

Gus gave him his best fight. Rockhold gets smashed. Yoel gets smashed. Our only hope right now is marreta santos lands a Hail Mary and puts him out cold. But JJ wins the rematch to get the belt back.

nope, he has nothing for Jones. Yeah its true Luke is very good on top on the ground, but he ain't taking Jones down, no chance, if any takedowns happen it will be the other way round. Jones will coast against him.

To do what? Beat Jones? No because he's a MW and if he goes up, he will be fat and slow. He can't even beat Bisping. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Luke’s 1-1 with Bisping though.

But we all know Jones has made a career out of destroying middleweights, so it’s hard to envision Luke emerging victorious against him.

There would be nothing left of Rockhold but a picogram of salt.
Lmfao. The irony - The man who cheats and says the amount of steroids in his system is equivalent to a grain of SALT being split in half 48 million times ends up losing to RockSALT.

Theres a word for that, like a linguistic device I think

rockhold will destroy jones. the last thick solid and tight white hope baby
Dd1eWAnU8AAW09T.jpg

BbaArHkCQAArTAr.jpg:large

Back