NCAA wrestling finals or ufc this weekend?

BJJWrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Terrible card for ufc, def watching the ncaa wrestling finals over ufc. Who’s with me?

25762.jpg

UFC Revolt

Lol is this thread for real?

In Canada wrestling was never big when I was growing up. I’ve been to live matches just one time. We got free tickets at school for the 1978 Commonwealth Games. Wrestling for one day and track and field for another day.

I’ve never watched them on tv either. So, it’s a pretty easy call for me.

You will lose the Luis Pena (6'3'') debut in the featherweight division

whens kyle snyder entering MMA? or is he still training for olympics?

NCAA March Madness... maybe, until the scraps start...

I grew up wrestling and it's been somewhat of a tradition to watch them every year. I'll watch the fights afterwards, this card isn't too intriguing for me. ‍

Some of you guys are haters haha god damn!

I grew up wrestling and it's been somewhat of a tradition to watch them every year. I'll watch the fights afterwards, this card isn't too intriguing for me. ‍

Some of you guys are haters haha god damn!

That’s fair.

tenor.gif

wrastling? oh hellll naw. UFC all day every day

NCAA March Madness... maybe, until the scraps start...

same, but not gonna lie, I probably will watch highlights of the wrestling finals. If march madness wasn't going on I'd probably watch both UFC + wrestling.

Just a hunch.. the overwhelming majority will say UFC.. considering this is an MMA site and all levels lol

No doubt I'll be watching wrestling

Between espnU and espn they actually televise every round now. Pretty stoked for it

Card is wack but main event is going to be bananas.

Actually Div 1 starts tomorrow, I'll be watching Thursday through Saturday. I'll be recording the UFC.

I'll take the terrible mma card

Back