Cejudo vs Moraes Should Be Added to The Brazil Card

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
rose vs andrade aint main event worthy. lets beef up that card. if one of the girls pulls out the card is done.

That would be hot. I wonder is Moraes has some steam there from the Assuncao win?

I.......actually agree with this.

Make it happen Dana!

This would be fine, but what about Pedro Munhoz? I think he should get a shot.

That would make it a good card pretty suddenly.

Im not really interested in it soo much and dunno if i want to see cejudo move up unless its for a tj wooping... but that being said.. who deserves it along side morales??

image.jpg

rose vs andrade aint main event worthy. lets beef up that card. if one of the girls pulls out the card is done.
Agree. I competently forgot about Cejudo. Moraes was an easy choice but I was thinking Aljo or Pedro although they didn't earn it but Cejudo makes much more sense.

One thing is for sure and that is that Moraes will be one of the fighters that fights for the title. Not sure who he will fight. He finishes Henry easy I think.

Namajunas vs Andrade
Moraes vs Munhoz
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Silva vs Cannonier
Penn vs Guida

Cejudo vs Benavidez II could happen in Chicago at 238.

I'd prefer Henry vs benavidez and moraes vs munhoz tbh.

Not that I don't think rose v Andrade is great but adding this would be awesome so hell yeah.
There is 3 fights to fill anyways.

A lot more people want to see Avril beaten than the person who beat a dehydrated TJ, however your feelings of TJ.

Back