Crazy Al vs Cowboy thoughts ?

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is there a clear favorite here ?

This is a tough fight to predict ....

Cowboy usually has good kicks and subs , but last fight his hands and chin looked better then ever .

Al has the better wrestling , is very tough , and I would normally say is better at getting his punches in .... He's not flashy , but he's sneaky effective .

The winner will most likely be the next belt Challenger or Conor Challenger .... Who does everyone think wins ? Or is it a pretty 50/50 fight ?

*Sidenote I'm happy to see both of these veterans come back to the top after kind of being written off .... At this point neither will be champ but both deserve a good payday for paying their dues over the years .

I don't get this matchup but I think AI wins.

Winner gets red panty night
Winner gets life changed but loses to Conor
The loser will be all
Cowboy is a better wrestler
Grappler
Has a longer reach
Is taller
And at kicking range is superior
Al wins if he pressure boxes but I don’t think he has it in him
Cowboy wins

I think Cerrone will win. People like to act like Cerrone is horrible against boxers but he has beaten quite a few of them as well. Eddie Alvarez and KJ Noons come to mind but he has more wins against boxing centric styled fighters than just those two. I think Cerrone wins via submission before the 3rd round.

The winner will most likely be the next belt Challenger or Conor Challenger .... Who does everyone think wins ? Or is it a pretty 50/50 fight ?
The next belt challenger? Holloway and Poirier are already fighting for the interim..

Is there a clear favorite here ?

This is a tough fight to predict ....

Cowboy usually has good kicks and subs , but last fight his hands and chin looked better then ever .

Al has the better wrestling , is very tough , and I would normally say is better at getting his punches in .... He's not flashy , but he's sneaky effective .

*Sidenote I'm happy to see both of these veterans come back to the top after kind of being written off .... At this point neither will be champ but both deserve a good payday for paying their dues over the years .
What dues has AL payed? Losing to Khabib and going to war with Lee? Robbing Masvidal?
Don’t act like he’s a vet with tons of great wins like cerrone
Total disrespect

There is a poll and it's about 70/30 for Al... I feel like people are really underestimating Cowboy here. If he shows up Al is going to get wrecked.

Each fighter has way more to lose and very little to gain except for making the claim, "Hey I've remained active."

I have a feeling Al takes it. I will place money on him, should he be the underdog.

What dues has AL payed? Losing to Khabib and going to war with Lee? Robbing Masvidal?
Don’t act like he’s a vet with tons of great wins like cerrone
Total disrespect
How is that disrespect? I don't get it.
I dont think Al is a vet but it sounds like your just hatin on Al bro lol

Not a clear winner it's a great fight, but cowboy has alot more ways to win, so I'll bet on that horse.

Either way RAGING AL will not be stopped!
He has a new drive, a new fire and he is coming for the khabib rematch or another huge money fight

Two of my favorite fighters so it sucks to see them fight.I'm thinking Al takes it though.

Winner gets red panty night
Winner gets life changed but loses to Conor
The loser will be all
Cowboy is a better wrestler
Grappler
Has a longer reach
Is taller
And at kicking range is superior
Al wins if he pressure boxes but I don’t think he has it in him
Cowboy wins
To me sounds like Conor ducked them both.

Al will get his hands on that cowboy body and finish this

Back