Is anyone actually surprised about TJ?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was waiting for this guy to pop for so long. Shocked he lasted this long without getting caught.

Romero is also up there but I guess he got caught once already.

0496AC55-3E57-4F94-8FA6-A45D57F96D62-18784-00000DF3BE00AB17.jpeg

TJ-Dillashaw-12-696x399.png

tj-dillashaw-ufc-21711.jpg

Not a single human being. The tits don't lie

For the 125 pound fight ? no... he was definitely smaller

I would have thought Cejudo popped with how jacked he looked that night.

Yes!
Doesn't appear to of made any height gains.

Didn't exactly think he would be the next one to fail.

He's a professional athlete so nope. That's the nature of high level sports stars.

Call me naive, but yes I'm surprised. He takes his fitness and body very seriously, I didn't think he would ever try to use an illegal advantage

I'm surprised when anyone Pops these days. How stupid do you have to be to do anything even remotely risky with USADA up your ass the way it is now?

About as surprised as I am to see the same thread being posted 100x.

He's a professional athlete so nope. That's the nature of high level sports stars.

As frequent as the failed tests seem to be, the truth is the majority of even UFC fighters DON'T fail tests, let alone pro athletes in general.

So it's silly to just write it off as being the nature of high level sports

I'm more shredded than him. His physique is average, imo. But he doesn't only lift.

As frequent as the failed tests seem to be, the truth is the majority of even UFC fighters DON'T fail tests, let alone pro athletes in general.

So it's silly to just write it off as being the nature of high level sports

They don't fail because the drugs are always way ahead of the tests.

Let's look at TJ. He's been fighting under USADA testing for What? 5 years? He's probably been tested 50 times at least. And he has failed once in 5 years and 50 tests. That's 2%. That's absolutely terrible odds.

For the 125 pound fight ? no... he was definitely smaller

I would have thought Cejudo popped with how jacked he looked that night.
I personal thought that this was going to be his downfall, figured he'd be on something to help him cut but still maintain some muscle.

Back