Media UFC top Prospect edition. Edmen trained by Edmond !

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
This Edmen kid seems legit
what say the Sherdog experts?

When you see an 8-0, 21-year-old fighter with seven first-round finishes, it’s easy to get excited. Glendale’s middleweight prospect Edmen Shahbazyan is now 2-0 under the UFC umbrella. His age and penchant for finding quick stoppages are intriguing to fans. But it’s reasonable to suspect that Shahbazyan’s connection to the infamous Edmond Tarverdyan and Ronda Rousey are the real driving force behind an early promotional push. He is trained by Tarverdyan and managed by both.

So, is he all hype? In our first prospect evaluation piece, we’ll look to assess the strengths and weaknesses shown in Edmen Shahbazyan’s in-cage performances.

more here : https://mmasucka.com/2019/03/01/edmen-shahbazyan-prospect-evaluation/

what are they feeding these armenian women

2ffe1ddb4cb8c5cf8126293837b03f70.jpg

He seems like a natural fighter. He’s got a well rounded skill set at such a young age. He’s probably been training to be an MMA fighter since a teen.

If I know the UFC, and I know the UFC well,

they’re going to rush him into the spotlight in which he isn’t ready for and slowly destroy his confidence and turn him into a meme and his career trajectory will not be the same.

The UFC does this to every prospect because they don’t know how to build one.

Maybe UFC will learn. The kid is 21, so let him grow.

That's 20 years worth of Goat meat and mountain seeds bro. Like, damn, look at those thighs.

He definitely seems good. I thought he lost his debut to Darren Stewart though.

I'm confused by this kid. Looked great on the Contender Series, looked like absolute flaming dog-shit against Darren Stewart, and most recently has looked great again.

1) Now he's 6'2" as nature intended. Thanks for the tip!
2) How is a guy with two UFC wins a prospect? That's like calling someone on an MLB starting lineup a prospect -- he's already one of the 600 best baseball players in the world, almost by definition.

How good has Edmond gotten Edmen's ed moomen?

Last edited:
Back