Tell me about that time your boy got KTFO

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let me take you back to Saturday May 24th 2008.. Back in this time there wasn't an event every 11 days so when a card was coming up, you were super excited. On this particular Saturday my girls family decided they would come over for the fights. Her brother is one of those dudes that gets so drunk and irritating you find your self HOPING he doesn't piss you off so bad that you just beat his ass lol. Anyway, when he got there he wouldn't shut the fuck up about his favorite fighter...About how he finally figured it all out and hes about to become champion in his next fight. Now i had taken this dudes money on more than one occasion so he showed up ready to bet this day.

All day long i keep hearing about how awkward Keith "the dean of mean" Jardine was, and how he shutdown chuck. He "surely was about to do the same thing to his next opponent". There was only one flaw in his plan..He was a borderline casual with no knowledge really of pride, other than what he heard Joe rogan talking about during the broadcasts, and highlights. He had only got to watch the fucking Ax murder fight live once before and it was a close fight with chuck. He didn't realize how styles make fights, and that the soft punches and kicks of jardine wouldn't do the trick on Wand.

Now i cant lie, im not the biggest fan of Wand, im more of a page guy but when sandstorm hit the loudspeakers and he came out there rolling his wrists during the introduction i was a bit in awe.
giphy.gif

I could see the writing on the wall that jardine was nothing more than a sacrificial lamb to the just bleed gods. I'l never forget the look on my brother in laws face at that time, he was still so damn confident. He just knew he was about to be 100$ richer. What happened next was one of the most violent finishes in MMA history and i believe the birth of the term "rape choke".

164fmf.gif

I literally screamed in dudes face like i was TJ and he was Cody lmao. it was fucking epic! the funny thing is....he actually had the same look cody did standing there like wtf just happened.

the only time one of my truly favorite fighters got KTFO unexpectedly was when Anderson lost vs teh chris in the first fight. I dont count that, because i knew going in Chris could be a problem. I didn't expect that result of course. What I'm looking for is any time you guys "KNEW" your guy was about to put on a show, talked shit about it, and then got humbled after he got KTFO and made you look and feel dumb and sad.

Tell me about the time your boy got Knocked out!

Chuck vs rashad.

I knew Chuck was declining at that point but I wasn't expecting that!

Don’t juxtapose a competition between professional fighters with the argument you had with your gay brother in law.

I could tell you.

But I think we all have an idea on how bad it felt.
Rl5PE-.gif

I was legit depressed and sad for the next day or two after Big Foot completely dominated Fedor in round 2 with positional grappling and ground strikes, making Fedor look fairly helpless.

That was much tougher to swallow than the quick nature of the Werdum fight, legit diving into literally the best HW guard in the entire world and having the thing be finished quickly, mostly as a result of bad strategy.

Edgar Vs Ortega.....

jeezzusss.....

Don’t juxtapose a competition between professional fighters with the argument you had with your gay brother in law.

wtf? dont be a dick head your whole life. I was sharing a cool MMA story lmao and everyone has them. You must suck at life to be a dick for no reason on the internet. Ill pray for you lol

Poor Cro Cop...

this has to be one of the worst lol. im sure you are not alone on that one lol
I was legit depressed and sad for the next day or two after Big Foot completely dominated Fedor in round 2 with positional grappling and ground strikes, making Fedor look fairly helpless.

That was much tougher to swallow than the quick nature of the Werdum fight, legit diving into literally the best HW guard in the entire world and having the thing be finished quickly, mostly as a result of bad strategy.

i bet man. im not even a big fedor fan and that was hard to watch. It was like watching someone you knows dad get his ass kicked or something lol.

This is as close to KTFO as GSP ever got.

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

Surprising but not Earth shattering. I knew it was the exception to the rule. Shit happens, breh.

wtf? dont be a dick head your whole life. I was sharing a cool MMA story lmao and everyone has them. You must suck at life to be a dick for no reason on the internet. Ill pray for you lol

This is the internet, son, don’t expect anything less.
Don’t pray for me, pray for more life-affirming events like the one you mentioned above.

I shed a tear when teh Chris KO'd Andy. Is normal.

13 seconds.....:(

Some Conor casuals ate me alive that day, I'm sitting there talking about how Conor's about to get exposed by Aldo and how they don't know shit about MMA lol. 13 seconds later I was definitely having a Cody moment.

Last edited:
When Stiopic got flatlined by DC

Nah Werdum was horrible. He was seemingly invincible until that, it shattered his aura.

I was really hoping Stipe could take it to DC. That didn't happen.

Chuck/Rampage.
Don't get me wrong I didn't discount Page at all. But Chuck had been on such a tear I was just certain he'd knock Rampage out...so much so that I bet a little more than I should have. <Eek2.0>
Was one of my first lessons on "any given fight.".

Back