Who else will be a UFC Hall of Fame inductee?

Jah Broni

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Who will be next? What are they going to do with Rampage, Wanderlei, and Artem Lobov?

Fshamrock.jpg

Crazy that Michael Bisping is a Hall of Famer and Georges St. Pierre isn't yet. You'd think he'd be next or Anderson Silva when he decides to retire.

The one who has beaten more guys than anyone else. USADA.

I could see Mark Kerr going in for the Pioneer wing and maybe Frank Mir for the Modern-era wing. I could also see Crocop getting a nod but don't know where you'd classify him.

Crazy that Michael Bisping is a Hall of Famer and Georges St. Pierre isn't yet. You'd think he'd be next or Anderson Silva when he decides to retire.

Meh. I'm not completely sold on GSP deserving a HOF spot yet. He's close to Stephan Bonnar but give him time.

I mean, it's just a matter of time right?

"It makes sense businesswise" - D.W.

Conor-McGregor-Vinyl-Wall-Stickers-UFC-Fighting-Silhouette-Wall-Sticker-Home-Design-Removable-Wall-Decal-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

Last edited:
Lol- well just like MLB, the bar has just been lowered as a non elite fighter just got an immediate induction after retiring.
I can't even get me head wrapped around it.Bisping , a very good fighter and for other reasons could see deed happening way down line.

It’s gotta be Frank and some point right???

Back