Is it Time for The UFC to Add a Mens Strawweight Division? (2019)

Should the UFC add a Mens Strawweight division?

• Total voters

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC president Dana White has previously said that, "as the sport continues to grow and we go into other markets like Latin America and Asia, yes, we will eventually open up a lighter weight division, which is a great thing." Are you in favor of the UFC adding a Mens Strawweight division in 2019? One Championship already has one. I think that it would be interesting.

ufc154_presser_001.jpg

fuck no. flyweight is already bad enough

Let's save the 125 division first. I think 125 might survive but there's no way in hell the UFC is opening up a 115 pound division. 115's biggest pro would be it'd get people to stop making fun of 125 and to appreciate the division.

Yeah they should focus on stabilizing the flyweight division first.

I do not enjoy seeing men wgo resemble children scrapping.

Would you watch wwf if the scariest person in the ring was the referee?

Let's save the 125 division first. I think 125 might survive but there's no way in hell the UFC is opening up a 115 pound division. 115's biggest pro would be it'd get people to stop making fun of 125 and to appreciate the division.
125 is done, Cejudo is moving up to challenge TJ. 115 will never be a division in the UFC, 125 already lacked talent with DJ being one of the few exceptions. 115 would be a wasteland.

If you're a 115lb adult male, rather than being a professional athlete, you should be wondering where it all went wrong genetically and nutritionally for you.

If you're a 115lb adult male, rather than being a professional athlete, you should be wondering where it all went wrong genetically and nutritionally for you.

Or go be a jockey and make some real money.

if they make 115 it should be unisex.

If you're a grown man that weighs 115 pounds, cagefighting should only be done at a circus. Not the UFC.

ABSOLUTELY.

My therapist suggested that I say something kind about shit I fucking hate on a daily basis.

I'm trying.

These weight classes are getting so small not only will I not want to see them fight, I won't even physically be able to if I did.

name one men's strawweight marketable to the english speaking world who would rather fight than ride a horse for a living

No.
But I favor the UFC opening a women's atomweight division.

Don't see it happening anytime soon. But hey, holler at me if it happens, I can make 115lbs and I'm 5'8", I'll probably die in the first round, but at least I get to train UFC.

Back