Joseph Rogan in tears over Usman and Mama Woodley embrace

anigif_enhanced-946-1433453114-7.gif

Lol it was real heartwarming but nothing to cry over, what the fuck? I don't even know why Usman was crying in the first place, but w/e

Well, it was a nice moment. I don't see the big deal.

That was really weird.

I don't even mean Rogan's reaction. The story itself was odd. Why was Woodley's mom hugging Usman? His explanation didn't make sense.

Lol it was real heartwarming but nothing to cry over, what the fuck? I don't even know why Usman was crying in the first place, but w/e

Dude just won the title, literally the culmination of a lifes work. Dude achieved his dream I can see why he'd let the water works go. Smh most sherdoggers probably cry when their cat dies I dont think anyone here can comprehend winning a world championship lol

Dude just won the title, literally the culmination of a lifes work. Dude achieved his dream I can see why he'd let the water works go. Smh most sherdoggers probably cry when their cat dies I dont think anyone here can comprehend winning a world championship lol
Nah man I meant when he started crying when he saw Woodley's mom. That I don't understand lol, I can def understand why he cried after he won.

I wasn't crying, just some damn stealth Ninja was cutting onions next to me that's all.

MANLY TEARS DAMMIT!
SoulfulGrimAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

I'm not going to lie. It almost made me cry. Even watching it now gives me shivers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back