Do you consider PED cheaters to be in the GOAT talks ?

PastOfPrime

Gjergj Kastrioti - Skënderbeu
Banned
Reaction score
Im going straight into it since it doesnt need much words , if you cheat you are a cheater and you cant be the greatest and you should be punished . I personally dont consider proven PED Cheaters like Jones and Silva to be in the GOAT talks . Do you ?

tenor.gif

Yes, same as I consider greasing cheaters in GOAT talks.

Of course I include PED users in the goat ranking. This sport was built on PEDs.
E32457BA-3D1A-4F3F-A4FE-BDC105C1D124.jpeg 6C5FD316-B9CC-4CDE-A6A3-44C4B5A473F9.jpeg

Yes, same as I consider greasing cheaters in GOAT talks.
I know you appreciate greasing cheaters too brother . Anderoid Silva is a greasing cheater after all he is The GREASEst for a reason.

I personally disqualify PED cheats from the GOAT debate but when it comes to determining the GOAT every individual will have different qualifications and that's fine. To each his own.

No being the GOAT means you beat everyone in front of you, even drug tests.

You clearly have an agenda, I would have at least changed that GSP AV before posting this.

Of course not

Luckily the only GOAT candidates to be linked to PEDs were proven innocent
<BC1>
<JonesLaugh>

I personally disqualify PED cheats from the GOAT debate but when it comes to determining the GOAT every individual will have different qualifications and that's fine. To each his own.

Well said, ultimately GOAT is pretty much subjective right now to whatever criteria you have. Everybody has their own personal rankings as to who they have as their GOAT.

Yes..

Reason - anyone who’s been at the top of this sport pre-usada, most likely took some form of ped. The laws of probability say so..

Whats your agenda here , bud?

I never have an agenda, bud. I wish I could say the same for you. Having said that you are a good lad, and although I disagree with a lot of your content, I hespect your take.

Back