Masvidal's disrespected his mom by saying he'd fight her

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not very nice thing to say. I can understand fighting a good friend or even your own brother, but your mom, the person who brought you to this world, fed you and raised you to be the man you are...that's a bit too much I think.

Now, I know he probably wasn't serious about fighting his mom....but to even say it is lame and shows you are not a real man.
Can you imagine guys like GSP, DC or even Conor talking about their moms like that? I believe he just said it to show people how ruthless he is as a fighter but it did not give me good vibes at all. Creepy stuff to say

Don’t worry his mama will probably slap the shit outta him at Christmas.

u took that shit way too literally and seriously bud

I agree but I think it was more a touch of humour by Mas. I'd like to think he'd be the first one to throw down if anybody disrespected his mom in any way.

His mom probably has a sense of humor unlike TS

I'm sorry mama, never meant to hurt youuuuu, never meant to make you cry but tonight

I remember Forrest saying that too early on. Maybe on TUF can't recall exactly when.

Anything to get out of fighting Askren. He's now resorting to calling out his owm momma.

Why are some people absolutely determined to be offended and take the least charitable interpretation of things people say?

Masvidals mom via a three piece Latina taco slap with a soda on the side

No worries, moms will beat the respect out of him after she serves him up a 3 piece and a soda.

Man, Jorge really triggers these snowflakes. First they want him banned for defending himself, and now they want to smear him over a mom joke.

I remember Forrest saying that too early on. Maybe on TUF can't recall exactly when.

First time he got his hands wrapped by a pro, he couldn’t get over how good it felt. He basically said he wanted to go punch his grandma or something like that lol.

First time he got his hands wrapped by a pro, he couldn’t get over how good it felt. He basically said he wanted to go punch his grandma or something like that lol.

lol Yeah something like that glad someone else remembers! Was it on TUF?

Not very nice thing to say. I can understand fighting a good friend or even your own brother, but your mom, the person who brought you to this world, fed you and raised you to be the man you are...that's a bit too much I think.

Now, I know he probably wasn't serious about fighting his mom....but to even say it is lame and shows you are not a real man.
Can you imagine guys like GSP, DC or even Conor talking about their moms like that? I believe he just said it to show people how ruthless he is as a fighter but it did not give me good vibes at all. Creepy stuff to say

I agree. even if he doesn't mean it, it is kinda rude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back