Sure.. I want to see masvidal vs Edwards

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
They are close enough in rankings. I don't think masvidal deserves any "punishment;" it's the "fight" game. But he should, however, Be forced to have a match with Edwards. A tiny step back for Jorge, but not much as it would be a good fight and do huge ratings on espn. Its obviously a big opportunity for Edwards.

It's all good for everybody. Masvidal beating Edwards is a great win and I would be fine with a title shot after it.

So yeah.. Engage.

I'd stream that fight...no questions about it.

I've seen it already, I think Jorge won

G1HwDr8.gif

I will say this, it's a lot better matchup than Masvidal or Edwards vs Mike Perry (just seen both those threads)

have to hope the referee doesn't mess it up though, like Lee vs Chiesa etc

Leon still needs some more decisive wins for a chance at Masvidal. Everyone's saying Gunnar got robbed lol idk I got bored after round 1 and went to the kitchen

Jorge just had a huge ko win, no reason for him to backtrack to settle beef

He isn't beating Leon though. Mas goes to 1-3 in his last 4.

I've seen it already, I think Jorge won

G1HwDr8.gif
Lol Jorge is full of shit.

" I walked up with my hands behind my back to show I didn't want any trouble "
He put his hands up to attack"

Bullshit to that effect. His hands were behind his back in till he was about 10 feet away then he was getting them cocked and loaded
He hit Leon when Leon had his hands down and only then did his hands come up in a defensive posture only .

Its clear as day

I think it's pretty clear in the video that Jorge threw 1st..and last.

I'm sort of mixed on it though. While I don't want any sort of outside the cage bullshit, maybe it would be a reasonable idea not to talk shit to Jorge? Dunno, seems kind of obvious.

Leon still needs some more decisive wins for a chance at Masvidal. Everyone's saying Gunnar got robbed lol idk I got bored after round 1 and went to the kitchen
Naw Masvidal is 1 win in 3. Edwards is on a 7 fight streak. He does not have to "earn" a shot at Masvidal.

Back