Just rewatched Gus vs Jones I. Gus got robbed, wow....just wow.

2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rd 1 - Clearly Gus, nothing to even argue unless you're a delusional Jones nuthugger
Rd 2 - Clearly Gus, cut Jones open with punches, took Jones down, and landed the cleaner, harder shots. All Jones did was land a few leg kicks and get his TDs stuffed.
Rd 3 - Clearly Gus, once again outlanded Jones from range, stuffed his weak TD attempts, and boxed him up while eating a few leg kicks
Rd 4 - Boxes Jones up for the 1st 4 minutes of the round but eats that spinning elbow and stumbles around for a bit before regaining his wits and continuing to fight. Jones edges that one
Rd 5 - Standup is pretty even but Jones lands one takedown which he can't do anything with, then Gus pops back up to his feet and eats a flying knee at the end of the round. Jones again edges it ever so slightly

Conclusion: Clearly 48-47 Gus, anyone saying otherwise needs to learn how to score a fight or remove their biases. Could've even been 49-46 if that elbow didn't land

If Gus had gotten that deserved decision, he would still be the reigning LHW champion as his motivation would never have suffered and he would be active instead of sitting out for almost 2 years in between fights.

Rewatched it about a week ago and thought Gus only won round 3.
Lol at pretending 1 and 2 weren’t close.

I like how for round 2 you say it's clearly Gus because he got a takedown and cut Jones, even though that happened in round 1

Watched it numerous times and Jones won every time.

Rd 1 - Clearly Gus, nothing to even argue unless you're a delusional Jones nuthugger
Rd 2 - Clearly Gus, cut Jones open with punches, took Jones down, and landed the cleaner, harder shots. All Jones did was land a few leg kicks and get his TDs stuffed.
Rd 3 - Clearly Gus, once again outlanded Jones from range, stuffed his weak TD attempts, and boxed him up while eating a few leg kicks
Rd 4 - Boxes Jones up for the 1st 4 minutes of the round but eats that spinning elbow and stumbles around for a bit before regaining his wits and continuing to fight. Jones edges that one
Rd 5 - Standup is pretty even but Jones lands one takedown which he can't do anything with, then Gus pops back up to his feet and eats a flying knee at the end of the round. Jones again edges it ever so slightly

Conclusion: Clearly 48-47 Gus, anyone saying otherwise needs to learn how to score a fight or remove their biases. Could've even been 49-46 if that elbow didn't land

If Gus had gotten that deserved decision, he would still be the reigning LHW champion as his motivation would never have suffered and he would be active instead of sitting out for almost 2 years in between fights.
Talk about beating a dead horse move on with your life.

I only watched that fight once but I had Jon winning barely at the end and his hellbow sealed it. I was heavily rooting for Gus.
Anyways, Gus had a chance to rectify and he wilted. The right outcome for that first fight.

No.
1) gus
2) jones
3) gus
4) jones (gus had this round until the spinning elbow by jones, probably won him the fight)
5) jones

I'm not a Jon Jones fan at all....but sorry TS he won the fight fair and square.

I like how for round 2 you say it's clearly Gus because he got a takedown and cut Jones, even though that happened in round 1
I only watched that fight once but I had Jon winning barely at the end and his hellbow sealed it. I was heavily rooting for Gus.
Anyways, Gus had a chance to rectify and he wilted. The right outcome for that first fight.
Jones was on steroids for both fights.

Let's not forget that either.

Rewatched it about a week ago and thought Gus only won round 3.
Lol at pretending 1 and 2 weren’t close.
Agreed. 48-47 Gus or Jones are both acceptable outcomes. The end of round 4 won the fight for Jones. Just like Hendricks vs GSP 48-47 either fighter is acceptable.

Jones was on steroids for both fights.

Let's not forget that either.

There's literally no proof he was on anything for 165, only the stupid argument that if he's done something now he obviously did it his whole career.

No point getting into the picogram business, I'll always trust actual medical professionals over forum posters.

Gus clearly hot robbed. If judges didn't robbed him he wouldn't have lose to Rumble. By the way Rumble cheated with headbutt and Gus has been robbed against DC too. Currently Gus is the best LHW in the world. But Jones and DC's nuthugger will deny it.

You’re talking about what the score would have been if the elbow/reality didn’t happen. This should tell you you’re biased towards wanting a certain outcome. This means you’re not capable of seeing objectively at the moment. You want to see what you want so badly you’re willing to try to diminish what actually happened.

No, you didn't watch it again. Because if you did this thread would never get made.

What a shitty post. Wow....Just wow. Awful

Back