Media Khabib sends a message to Tony Ferguson

None of this would be happening if this man didn't jump over the cage

We could have immediately had Tony vs Khabib booked

In before "Conor shit talked him, he deserved it". Lol, if you get that emotionally invested, that's your fault. Look at what Diaz did, he beat Conor and then shook his hand afterwards.

Title fight nah i'd rather starve..

Get to work on that PSA playboy. Khabib and Conor have done a hell of a job stalling the division.

Tony already had his "earn your shot victory" against Pettis though. What else should he do?

Khabib spitting truth. I hope we get to see this fight at the end of the year.

I still don’t understand how McGregor shit talking Khabib leads to Khabib assaulting Danis, that’s the part that hasn’t been explained. It doesn’t make any sense.
If he attacked McGregor I could say okay but attacking Danis because mcgregor was mean to him makes literally zero sense

tenor.gif

A true humble champion. He really respects Tony

None of this would be happening if this man didn't jump over the cage

We could have immediately had Tony vs Khabib booked

True, but if we go even further back, if Tony wasn't on his "Champ Shit Only" and didn't trip over a fucking CABLE we wouldn't have to want this fight more than we already do.

really not a bad message, but I still think a strip would be in order because he not only acted completely recklessly, but he also didn't want to make his suspension shorter by doing an anti-bullying campaign or something

True, but if we go even further back, if Tony wasn't on his "Champ Shit Only" and didn't trip over a fucking CABLE we wouldn't have to want this fight more than we already do.

Yeah, doesn't help that this fight is completely cursed and has been canceled like four times Lol.

when I was kid 7 yrs ago UFC known for everyone fighting everyone. Now it's no one fighting no one.

Khabib hoping he takes a fight and loses so they don't have to fight... or like the other times, not. Wants that Champ vs Champ payday.

really not a bad message, but I still think a strip would be in order because he not only acted completely recklessly, but he also didn't want to make his suspension shorter by doing an anti-bullying campaign or something
stfu bitch. grow a pair and u would know what sticking to your principles are

Very well put by Khabib

Not well put. Tony just beat Pettis, which is his "another fight" Khabib is talking about.

So apparently Tony is supposed to fight multiple times before getting his title shot (that he never lost).

Was supposed to be a wisdom post. Starts off by mentioning how he turned down a fight because of some imaginary men in the skies.

Guy's got fucking balls to say "earn your shot with one more victory". Pretty sure Khabib didn't write this. Fuck off Ali.

Back