Rumored Tony vs. Al Hints Dropped by Chiesa

Not sure if we should trust Mike "don't talk about my mom" Chiesa

Never believe a man with a mullet.

For the other interim belt? Should be 2 so everyone is happy

Wouldn't surprise me but these tweets seem like he's joking.

He definitely wouldn't be in the know.

hmmm-gif-8.gif

I don't know where this is going....but I'll take it. Still sucks that Tony's not geting the next shot, but this is a HELLUVA lot better than being inactive.

He sits out, and he's definitely going to be screwed, more so than he already is.

They had beef in the past, and I know Al's been wanting to fight Ferguson for a while now.

If this happens I quit. GIVE THE MAN A TITLE SHOT

So they paid him enough to fight Al now? The fuck is going on, I'm seriously lost.

hmmm-gif-8.gif

I don't know where this is going....but I'll take it. Still sucks that Tony's not geting the next shot, but this is a HELLUVA lot better than being inactive.

He sits out, and he's definitely going to be screwed, more so than he already is.

They had beef in the past, and I know Al's been wanting to fight Ferguson for a while now.
Wait people actually believe this tweet is not a joke?

Ferg turns down an interim and is petitioning for a McGregor fight, only to fight Iaquinita? lmfao no

Imagine if Al were the one to end Tony's streak. How depressing would that be...

Wait people actually believe this tweet is not a joke?

Ferg turns down an interim and is petitioning for a McGregor fight, only to fight Iaquinita? lmfao no

We'll never really know with a guy like Tony Ferguson, but you could be true about the post, I said I'll bite, meaning I'm fully aware that it could be bait.

I'm not sure why chiesa would know that. Either way, war AI.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy who would prefer to fight either Khabib or McGregor.

I actually think Cowboy would be a logical opponent for Al. Let Tony have Conor.

I know Al wants someone in the top 5 but I could see him settling for Cowboy.

Back