Rockhold blasts Thiago Santos

man, you think he would tone it down a bit considering how his arrogance backfired in the past.

Isnt this a bad matchup for luke?

Sloppy Santos still has serious power vs Luke's sloppy boxing defence

Is Luke confirmed 205 yet?

Haha, Santos would literally kill Rocksalt.

No comment on this either way but it must be very frustrating for top middleweight contenders like Rockhold to see the success journeymen from their own division are having in a more prestigious division (heavier divisions are always seen as more prestigious) and knowing if they'd gotten in on it a little earlier they might be having just as much if not more success as them.

Rockhold has been talking about moving up to LHW for over a year now and trashing MWs like Smith and Santos who moved up successfully ..

Yet Luke is still shook of 205 and doesn’t have a fight lined up. Be about it or STFU.

Make the fight. This guys been talking like he has already moved up and put in the work Smith and Santos have. I want this tweet to haunt him.

Setting himself up to get KTFO out again, a shame that one of the best Middleweights in the world is held back by his Ego just as much as his lack of a Chin and terrible striking defense.

CidC.gif

giphy.gif

RomeroKiss.jpg

I used to like Luke but realized he's the piece of shit in high school no one could stand. He must be upset his forehead is gaining more ground than his career now.

Rockhold would get fucking died if they fought. I think Rockhold would do well at LHW but that is the last dude he should be calling out.

Flat lined 2 out of his last 3 fights and talking shit

Can't wait to see Rocksalt KOd by another immigrant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back