Stefan Struve’s arm triangle from mount..

Zach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First off, don’t punch me in the uterus for not having a gif.

Secondly, do any of my fellow Sherdoggers remember another fighter closing out an arm triangle from mount? I know Struve is seven feet tall, but I was still very impressed.

Impressive considering how poorly it was executed

I'm sure Rick story and Gregory Gillespie have also finished an arm triangle from mount

If I remember right sage tapped to a arm triangle from guard lol

Helps to be a giant.

Struve reinvented himself as a submission master. No heavyweight is safe. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, Struve submittin' erybody in here.

If I remember right sage tapped to a arm triangle from guard lol

Sterling had a beautiful one from the guard, but Sage tapped from bottom half-guard. That was pretty embarrassing.

s47kb.gif

qqu8.jpg

The guy has a career full of comeback wins. Gotta respect that.

With those long arms he should ezekiel the fuck out of every opponent.

Good for Struve, but all I can focus on is his skin. He looked to be turning that same shade of deathly purple-red as Pudzianowski.

First off, don’t punch me in the uterus for not having a gif.

Secondly, do any of my fellow Sherdoggers remember another fighter closing out an arm triangle from mount? I know Struve is seven feet tall, but I was still very impressed.
Gillespie vs Pichel

giphy.gif

Good for Struve, but all I can focus on is his skin. He looked to be turning that same shade of deathly purple-red as Pudzianowski.

That's just Struve unlocking his Hulk powers. We may very well see him commit the first murder in the Octagon.

I like your quote @StoneWT very inspiring jajaja

Haha, mate. I didn't even notice your avatar and quote. Great minds think alike.

Back