Ismail Naurdiev

Joker Jiujitsu

Free toy in my Happy Meal
@Brown
Reaction score
Why isn't there more hype for The Austrian Wonderboy? Guy is 18-2 with 16 finishes. He's only 22 years old. Curious to see what he does over the next couple years at 170. He could turn into a real force.

He looked great against a tough opponent. Hopefully he’ll have better cardio in his next fight, I assume that’s because it was a short notice fight.

Looked impressive... even out grappled the BJJ wiz.

calm down the fight ended 5 minutes ago and this card is early morning for most of people. the hype will come

He just had his debut, that's why. His cardio looks suspect (fighting short notice is no excuse for gassing after you stuff the very first takedown) but snapping an 8 win streak is a dream debut.

(fighting short notice is no excuse for gassing after you stuff the very first takedown)

Prazeres is a tank of a human being, dude. Stopping his takedowns costs A LOT of cardio and many people have failed and to do this on short-notice in your debut is a HUGE thing. Nobody expected him to win against Prazeres who was on a huge streak.

Doubt his cardio will look anything like this in his next fight.

the austrian wonderboy? that makes me not want to watch him

It was good victory, but he was much bigger than Prazeres.

Why isn't there more hype for The Austrian Wonderboy? Guy is 18-2 with 16 finishes. He's only 22 years old. Curious to see what he does over the next couple years at 170. He could turn into a real force.
Why do you call him the Austrian Wonderboy? He fights nothing like him

Prazeres is a tank of a human being, dude. Stopping his takedowns costs A LOT of cardio and many people have failed and to do this on short-notice in your debut is a HUGE thing. Nobody expected him to win against Prazeres who was on a huge streak.

Doubt his cardio will look anything like this in his next fight.

I know Prazeres is no joke, but Naurdiev is fighting at WW, he's gonna be needing to stuff many takedowns from much better wrestlers with much better cardio if he wants to keep winning.

But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's young and he knows he needs to improve his cardio.

Future champ.

You heard it here first.

Will bump thread when destiny complete.

Naurdiev needs to work on his cardio and head movement then he will be in the top 5. He is always dangerous, even in the fight he lost (De Jesus) he almost knocked out his opponent in the third round.

Not sure but this was his debut and it was on short notice. He was also expected to lose, guaranteed he'll have some hype behind him now though.

Why do you call him the Austrian Wonderboy? He fights nothing like him

I don't think his nickname is a reference to Stephen Thompson, it's just the best thing they could come up with at the time lol, it's gonna have to change

Back