Dan Hardy sounds so biased.. almost like he bets on the fights

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He kept mentioning for Damir Ismagulov to have urgency to finish the fight even though he won all 3 rounds.

And now he’s talking about how great Khabilov is doing and how he’s setting up some special right hand on Diego Ferreira.

This guy bets on the fights lol

Dan Hardy sees it from his perspective which is a striker. He doesn't see certain wrestling or grappling techniques. It is one of the reasons I like DC. He gets stupid excited but he actually hones in and understand techniques even when he cannot perform it himself.

I would think alot of knowledgeable people would bet on the sport they competed in and now commentate for.

Dan Hardy bet on himself to knockout Georges, I would not be prised if he bet on losers

He's extremely bias, especially toward euro fighters. Always trying to talk down the opponent as if he could do it better.

He stepped away because he didn't have what it takes to be champion and now he's living life as a saltbag suit with an agenda for the UFC euro team like a bias little twat.

Dan Hardy bet on himself to knockout Georges, I would not be prised if he bet on losers
Hardy has the worst prediction record among all "pundits". He is the new Nam Phan- just bet against his picks and you'll end up rich.

And who could forget his Conor/Khabib prediction.

“Then, in the third, Khabib starts marching forward, like he has done in the first and second, and Conor is able to use his superior foot-work and walks Khabib onto a left hand.

“Unless we see an improvement in Khabib’s footwork, Conor has got five opportunities to knock him out. He’s got a clean shot.”

Yeah always thought he wasn't great at analysing fights as a whole but he's not bad when talking stand up. Biased to euro fighters too

He kept mentioning for Damir Ismagulov to have urgency to finish the fight even though he won all 3 rounds.

And now he’s talking about how great Khabilov is doing and how he’s setting up some special right hand on Diego Ferreira.

He's completely biased and not good at his job because of it.

Listen to his Woodley vs Till breakdown.
I got 2nd hand embarrassment from him.

He stepped away because he didn't have what it takes to be champion
He stepped away because of a potentially fatal heart condition. I won’t defend Dan’s commentary (I like him, but he is biased towards striking because that’s what he knows best) but I’ll defend the man against bullshit.

Heavily Biased towards European fighters.
Neutral at best towards North Americans
Slight Bias against Asians
Heavy bias against Brazilians

Heavily Biased towards European fighters.
Neutral at best towards North Americans
Slight Bias against Asians
Heavy bias against Brazilians

<seedat>
Got it, you are saying he is one of the good guys.

Can hardy sucks ass. Not surprising that a brutally incompetent org like UFC let’s him commentate.

With his knowledge of the sport he would be an idiot not to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back