So, can Aldo be the 145 champ again?

He only has two fights left. So I doubt he’ll even get a crack at the belt. Even if Max vacates which I doubt he will.

But it’s the UFC so...

Aldo going to be exploded by eruption volkano-vski

It would be hilarious if he called off his retirement and when on another big run if Holloway stays at 155. I have no idea what this other plan he has after retiring from MMA... Boxing maybe. I seriously hope he doesn't actually think he can go into pro soccer lol.

If Max loses the belt, then yes. Aldo can only be beaten by Max, even after all those fights

Aldo should be following Max’s lead in moving up to LW. He’s terrified of that division

How how embarrassing for Aldo
Gets the title back after losing to McGregor
Gets the title back after losing to Holloway
That’s a hard sell

if it's not holloway the champ, 100%

Who else here wants to try a Jose Aldo Burger?

jose-aldo-hamburguer.jpg

Looks delicious..

Lmao I’ve always been cool with interdivisional competition but this is starting to get clusterfuckish!

I hope Edgar gets title shot at vacant belt and I don't want to see Aldo vs Edgar 3 so maybe Aldo vs Volkanovski at UFC 237 for title shot and Edgar vs Ortega 2 for the belt. Aldo can beat everyone of them if Max is gone.

Dumbest shit I've read all day and I've been interacting with some impressive mouthrebathers lately.
Aldo has goat TDD he stuffed takedowns from prime TRT Mendes and Edgar. You really think Volk a guy with less knockout power and an inferior chin is gonna beat him?
Aldo is more powerful
Won’t be taken down
Bigger
Better striker
Better grappler when on top
How exactly does Volk beat Aldo?

Truth hurts doesn’t it you mug.

Aldo has talked about moving to LW for years and still hasn’t done it
yeah buddy, maybe you don't know history, but it was either in 2012 or 2013, he wanted to do this superfight stuff with pettis, when pettis was allegedly unbeatable, but the ufc denied him that. then he had an announcement to make after the mcgregor fight, for me he was going to move up after beating him, but we all know what happened. and then he became the champ and had the holloway fights. I wish he moved up, but he can still be competitive at 145 and now wants to retire. but he did want to move up at least once, but the ufc denied him that, so no fault on him

yeah buddy, maybe you don't know history, but it was either in 2012 or 2013, he wanted to do this superfight stuff with pettis, when pettis was allegedly unbeatable, but the ufc denied him that. then he had an announcement to make after the mcgregor fight, for me he was going to move up after beating him, but we all know what happened. and then he became the champ and had the holloway fights. I wish he moved up, but he can still be competitive at 145 and now wants to retire. but he did want to move up at least once, but the ufc denied him that, so no fault on him

All that shite and Aldo still hasn’t moved up

Back