What do you think the offer to Tony was?

neil_totally

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My guess is he was offered Dustin for the interim, and he declined because he thinks his next fight should be for the undisputed belt.

Holloway for a interim
That’s why Dustin was pissed though that might have been a negotiation strategy

12 to fight 12 to win, 12% off his fight kit for the event

tony the type of dude to turn this down and ask for less

I think he was offered Max for the interim. He tweeted that he will fight Max if Khabib “ducks him”

I hope as soon as he heard the word "interim", he told them to go fuck themselves.

Man tony dropped the ball on this one... from my perspective on my couch

He’s sidelining himself to line up with a guy (khabib) who doesn’t have the most stellar frequency of fights

And I’m under the impression that interim title would be same pay as real

My guess is he was offered Dustin for the interim, and he declined because he thinks his next fight should be for the undisputed belt.
The real question is: how much money was he offered? Anything below 500k would have been an insult, I think, since he already fought for an interim belt for 500k.

Reebok-27560-gift-card-use-online.jpg

;) I would accept it

[/SPOILER
Choco_chip_cookie.jpg
]

Dustin is next in line after Tony, so it makes sense that Ferguson was offered Max, which then got offered to Poirier as soon as Tony declined.

Holloway for a interim
That’s why Dustin was pissed though that might have been a negotiation strategy
Yep. A little Khabib/Eddie/Conor situation. A situation where the fighters allow themselves to be fecked over, used as whores, so the rich fat cats can save more money.

He was offered Max for the Interim...

I'm with everybody on this... He shouldn't have to fight for the interim just give him Khabib, I get it.

But I got a bad feeling Dana gunna be a bitch here and sideline Tony, coz he always says, when I offer you summit don't turn it down, this is the business of opportunities and all that.

Yes Tony was already the interim champ but in Dana's eyes he stripped him and now hes not, regardless of what he was... Hope I'm wrong I really do. But Tony getting fisted here imo

Back