The two fighters contesting for the interim belt ..

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
..have something in common. They've both been dominated by McGregor. On the other hand the two rightful champions of the division are sidelined. Both fighters extremely problematic for McGregor. Now I'm beginning to understand why this fight was made. They're trying to milk the cow as much as possible

tenor.gif

it's 100% clear profits come over any form of sport legitimacy for the current UFC owners. We need to stop being shocked when match making is not merit based.

all we can do is only pay for worthy events

After the interim title fight. Theyre gonna strip Khabib and have Conor fight the Interim champ for the vacant belt.

LooooooL

I have to think Tony was offered the fight and passed. He wants Conor or Khabib.

they're making another lightweight interim title and ferguson isn't competing for it?

what the fuck

The LW division has been ruled by ducks for like 5 fucking years now lol

Kabob probably never fights again and tbh I'd pick any top 5 LW over no gas McGregor these days

I have to think Tony was offered the fight and passed. He wants Conor or Khabib.

Dude genuinely wants to fight the BEST in title fights that he's EARNED and they're passing him up for two FW's lol smh

Conor beat Max a looooooonnnngggg time ago. Around the same time Dustin beat Max.

Max isn't that guy anymore. Fighters evolve.

Can we be a little honest about Tony.

Yes, he deserves a shot, but Max is a BAD matchup for him and he turned that fight down.

Both lost to Conor years before they were in their prime.

By doing this they have reason to force Khabib to accept fight by September if not they will strip him I think.

Tony got Dana'd but he now being idiot, too much time thinking for these men

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back