imho conor is now under rated. Could ktfo tony

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
people love to hate conor because of his overzealous fans. The truth is conor is a fantastic striker with more power and accuracy in his punches than anyone who has already dropped tony. He’s also lethal with follow up gnp. If he catches tony he could put his lights out. Styles make fights and this is such an easier fight than the khabib fight.

This is coming from someone who bet on khabib, not a nuthugger.I fully understand Conor’s shortcomings and that if he doesn’t knock tony out he is going to get carved up and stopped via tko/sub in the middle rounds.

Imo tony is the favorite in this match up,but recently people have been talking about conor like he’s trash. Don’t be shocked if he sparks tony.

This fight will not complete 3 rounds either way imo. You are welcome for the lock prop In advance lol

I bet you Conor is not as confident as you are.

He will never take this fight after what Khabib did to him.

Yeah, it’s foolish to think Tony is a lock. Obviously if the fight makes it to round 2, 3... that favors tony more and more.

Considering Tony has been dropped by Lando Vannata and Anthony Pettis (his boxing) in recent years, there’s a very good chance Conor finishes him early.

I’d bet on Tony to win inside the distance, though.

Tony doesnt spar vs guys in gym. It saves his chin but also doesn’t let himself train it to take hits, That’s why he gets dropped every fight. He would get ktfo vs connor. He can’t take that left.

Just waiting for @Hitto aka @Mysterio ban dodging alt to crawl into here and post the proper 12 overhand gif.

I bet you Conor is not as confident as you are.

He will never take this fight after what Khabib did to him.

I’m confident in him but said he is probably going to lose. God damn sherbros reading and comprehension is fundematal. Wtf

If Conor comes in not having a hangover he's gonna turn Tonys lights out.

i agree, Conor can definitely win, but if Conor was confident he'd be fighting Tony not Cowboy.

I love to hate Conor. So I hope he surprises and has another run.

I’m confident in him but said he is probably going to lose. God damn sherbros reading and comprehension is fundematal. Wtf
If he wasn't calling out Cowboy I would have way more confidence in him, but that like shows where his mind is at you know? If he doesn't believe he's a dead man in there. It will be hard for him to believe after getting dominated like that in his last fight.

yeah except if this fight happens and conor sparks tony, all conor's bitter haters will talk about how how tony was tailor made for conor, fluke win, conor was ducking whoever the fuck etc etc.

he's quite average when he's not fighting other manlets, but I agree that he could KO tony. but it's just that first couple of minutes when he's a dangerous manlet. after that, it's all ferguson

I9mt0PM.gif

I don't know if he would finish Tony, but he has the best shot at it. He would certainly knock Ferguson down.

Tony doesnt spar vs guys in gym. It saves his chin but also doesn’t let himself train it to take hits, That’s why he gets dropped every fight. He would get ktfo vs connor. He can’t take that left.

That left ain't nothing at lightweight, he can only take down the midgets at featherweight with it.

he's quite average when he's not fighting other manlets, but I agree that he could KO tony. but it's just that first couple of minutes when he's a dangerous manlet. after that, it's all ferguson
A Welterweight version of Nate that outweighed him by 15 pounds was a tougher stylistic threat than Ferguson

Tony has to wrestle here

Back