Pat Barry is so overprotective with Rose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

009_Pat_Barry_and_Rose_Namajunas.0.jpg

Barry always interrupt her interviews. Every fucking time! Watch her interview with Helwani and you'll see that. It's really annoying!

Pat is unable to let her take a shit by herself. Pat is obsessed with Rose. I feel like if she leaves him, he will kill himself. What a creepy relationship!

leave her alone,

the champ can barely leave the house.

Last edited:
Well she could be his daughter so its natural for barry to act like that.

Barry always interrupt her interviews. Every fucking time! Watch her interview with Helwani and you'll see that. It's really annoying!

Pat is unable to let her take a shit by herself. Pat is obsessed with Rose. I feel like if she leaves him, he will kill himself. What a creepy relationship!

maybe because shes mentally fragile?

I think she'll be OK... He needs to protect himself at all times.

You're exaggerating somewhat.

Isn't she like half his age? Surprise surprise, there's a weird dynamic where he's overly controlling in their relationship.

Reminds me of a guy that hangs out in the convenient store his girl works in.

Idk those two are pretty fucking hilarious together, dont see what the issue is.

Think TS just likes bald girls and is jealous

Nah, her fans are overprotective, that's for sure. It's not like somebody forced them to be together...they both mature people.

I just want to protect her so much from any and all evils that may befall her in this cruel and unusual world.

Pat Barry is too into himself to properly gauge the dangers around her.

Nah, her fans are overprotective, that's for sure. It's not like somebody forced them to be together...they both mature people.

She wasn't mature when he groomed her I mean started dating her when she was like 15 and he was in his late 20s.

Can't get past the timeline thing. Didn't she make some anniversary comment or something that put their relationship back to like when she was 14?

Over protective? This is the rose namajunas who has an emotional support dog, right?

Pat Barry is a pervert... Rose looks like an 8 years old boy and is so much younger than him.

Also.. for a guy that has been KOed left and right, he should protect himself a little more. Idiot.
Lol Pat Barry would slap you silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back