Poirier demands title shot..

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both Poirier and Iaquinta demands title shots or become free agents.
Iaquinta deserves more for title shot imo, but neither guy doesnt deserve for it and they should fight each other, they know how stacked is 155.
Poirier is crazy, he fought last time in july and he was scheduled to fight Nate and he got injured for undisclosed reason and now he wants title shot!? No way.
Poirier is a former 145er, was KOed in 1st round by McGregor and MJ so UFC won't give him TS.
I still hope Ferguson vs Holloway gonna happen, Max is too big to keep cutting weight to 145.
Even Ferguson vs Diaz makes more sense especially $.

Nobody at LW deserves a title shot more than Ferguson

Poirier vs Iaquinta is a great #1 contender fight

Have them fight each other for peanuts then

<Dana05>

Man, how many times is Ferguson going to get fucked over?

These clowns need to sit the fk down.

How does Al deserve a title shot? Hes 2-1 the last 2 years. Poirier vs ferguson for the interim title.

he deserves the interim vs Ferg.. let the winner face Khabib In Nov. This is one of the rare cases where an interim belt actually means something

Until you trip on a wire.

who the hell does poirier think he is

How does Al deserve a title shot? Hes 2-1 the last 2 years. Poirier vs ferguson for the interim title.

Al fought well against Khabib in short notice and only lost by decision. After that he won by decision against Kevin Lee who was top 5 then. Poirier won against Alvarez who was smashed by Conor. Few months later he was supposted to fight against Nate and he pulled out and now he deserves for TS (even interim)? I hate when fighters gets title shot for injury (undisclosed injury).

Nobody at LW deserves a title shot more than Ferguson

Poirier vs Iaquinta is a great #1 contender fight
This. I don't want to see either go but I can't see either beating Khabib. Al just lost to Khabib although on short notice and Porier hasn't fought in a bit.

It's a rough situation. If things had been normal (champion fighting contenders regularly), he would have gotten one. But time after time things get pushed back and you have guys like Ferguson with insane streaks that haven't got their shot yet. He and everyone in his position is thinking "what if i lose after so many fights and they use that as an excuse to not give me my shot?". This results in calling for your shot constantly, sometimes despite knowing there are others ahead of you, in hope that you will secure it sooner or later, without risking losing your "progress" within the division.

1PnE.gif

Khabib vs Tony is the one true LW title fight to make.

Khabib and Ferg are a level above, everyone else in the division. The fight needs to be made..

Khabib sitting out is setting the division back again. It wasn't cool when McNuggets did it and it's not cool now. If Khabib would just do his PSA, we could have got Khabib vs Tony & Poirier vs Iaquinta on the same card. But we can't have nice things in mma

Both Poirier and Iaquinta demands title shots or become free agents.
Iaquinta deserves more for title shot imo, but neither guy doesnt deserve for it and they should fight each other, they know how stacked is 155.
Poirier is crazy, he fought last time in july and he was scheduled to fight Nate and he got injured for undisclosed reason and now he wants title shot!? No way.
Poirier is a former 145er, was KOed in 1st round by McGregor and MJ so UFC won't give him TS.
I still hope Ferguson vs Holloway gonna happen, Max is too big to keep cutting weight to 145.
Even Ferguson vs Diaz makes more sense especially $.
he asked for what?

giphy.gif

Tony should be the first guy in a title but Poirier should have his contract restructured

Khabib sitting out is setting the division back again. It wasn't cool when McNuggets did it and it's not cool now. If Khabib would just do his PSA, we could have got Khabib vs Tony & Poirier vs Iaquinta on the same card. But we can't have nice things in mma
He does not even need to do the psa but he refuses to fight until his teammates are banned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back