News Javier Mendez: Conor bullied Khabib for 2 months

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
While speaking about the $500,000 fine, he mentioned Khabib was "bullied" by Conor & how Conor should do an anti-bullying PSA

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/2/...r-khabib-nurmagomedovs-ridiculous-500000-fine

“Khabib gets fined only nine months, plus if he does anti-bullying or whatever, he gets three months off so he can fight when Conor can fight,” Mendez said. “Okay, but now you’re telling the guy that was bullied two months out by verbally assaulting his family, his religion and his country that you need to do an anti-bulling slogan? F you! I ain’t doing nothing. And I support that one hundred percent. I’m not doing nothing for you.

I smash your chicken and Ireland 6 million Russia 150 million was way before Conor started any of this bullying (promotion).

What's with all the crying and complaining? It's Khabib and his teams fault for starting a riot in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
I also thought it was weird they wanted Khabib to do an anti-bullying PSA when he was the one who was bullied so much that he lost his temper and did something that he normally wouldn't.

Bullying lol. Martial artists are fairly sensitive

Uhhh yeah khabib didn't bully Artem Lobov at all during that time..... That never happened.

Khabib can do no wrong... It's so silly.

Conor should have never stolen Khabib's titleshot. Hell RDA and Alveraz should have never become Champions lol
Khabib should have been the 7th UFC LW Champion instead of the 10th LW Champion

Conor should have never stolen Khabib's titleshot. Hell RDA and Alveraz should have never become Champions lol
Khabib should have been the 7th UFC LW Champion instead of the 10th LW Champion

<{vega}>

Who called who out first?
Who called who a chicken for a year straight?
Who started this rivalry by slapping who’s friend?
Who started a brawl with Danis for literally no reason?
Stop
Being a snow flake, none of this would of happened if not for Khabib, both are fighters and grown men. Let’s not treat them like kids.

I smash your chicken and Ireland 6 million Russia 150 million was way before Conor started any of this bullying (promotion).

What's with all the crying and complaining? It's Khabib and his teams fault for starting a riot in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lesson learned.

cm4_360.gif

chadedgar-1449903279-800.jpg
Javier Mendez said this, not Chad mendes.

I also thought it was weird they wanted Khabib to do an anti-bullying PSA when he was the one who was bullied so much that he lost his temper and did something that he normally wouldn't.
This isn’t out of character for Khabib
I made a thread about all his actions leading up to the 229 brawl, if you look at the actions and ideals it seems pretty in character.
Dude cornered team Ferguson not to long ago
Here’s the thread were you can see that it’s not that out of character at all
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-real-khabib-nurmagomedov.3911153/#post-149215299

Can't remember any other of Conor's opponents jumping the cage to get to his team mates and he's gave them all a fair bit of shit.

Last edited:
Conor WAS bullied.

Conor never said nothing against Khabib's family, religion or country.

It's the truth. Khabib should have been Champion in 2015 instead of 2018. Luckily for RDA, Alvarez & Conor he was plagued by injuries or else these bums would have never got LW gold

Atleast Conor was aware of this fact

Yeah, sure, that's bullying, dude. Wow. Time to stop taking punches to the head, methinks.

Back