Have Khabib's striking good looks/good english helped him rise to stardom in MMA?

Francis_Ngannou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I notice most foreign fighters don't really get "the push" from the UFC unless they can speak english and have "the look".

Let's face the facts, haters aside, he doesn't have 14 million IG followers for his award winning personality.

Those cheekbones can cut glass.

No hottub.

Last edited:
Doesn't hurt when you have kicked everyone's ass along the way too. 27-0

Z3KydPo.png

Yeah he's creamin a lot of burqas

that is all. except for you being attracted to Khabib.

<{Heymansnicker}>

No, beating Conor and jumping over the cage have.

giphy.gif
Not sure about the good looks...

Jesus man... What a shit thread.

Khabib would have been an excellent heel in WWE.

Conor vs Khabib could have been a classic feud for the ages there (with Conor being booked to win, of course)

Conor is actually a heel, khabib is the babyface who put him in his place

Its conor that always instigates shit. He has taken to posting how he was the one winning against khabib, how he won the war etc, even though he basically got sodomised. Classic heel shit

Conor is actually a heel, khabib is the babyface who put him in his place

Its conor that always instigates shit. He has taken to posting how he was the one winning against khabib, how he won the war etc, even though he basically got sodomised. Classic heel shit
Khabib is a heel too. He got into three fights/confrontations outside the cage from what I can remember

Khabib is a heel too. He got into three fights/confrontations outside the cage from what I can remember

Lets remember that artem was talking shit about him in the press, all khabib did was tell him to repeat what he said in the press but to his face. Thats not heel behaviour.

I remember khabib saying that iaquinta is real Brooklyn gangster, and asking johnson to give up because he doesnt want to smash him. He doesnt just go around disrespecting people for no reason. Right now he is talking about georges being one of the best of all time and thats why he wants to fight him.

Conor just acts like trash all the time

It's partly patriotism, partly his fighting ability and partly his funny (sometimes unintentionally funny) personality, coupled with his broken English.

It's partly patriotism, partly his fighting ability and partly his funny (sometimes unintentionally funny) personality, coupled with his broken English.
Yep, that sounds about right.

He doesn't look bad either. Just not quite "strikingly good"-level imo.

Kid got them Abe Lincoln cheekbones

78134-004-8587374E.jpg

I was going to report this shit thread until "no hottub", now:

sqtYh99.gif

Back