After the Ortega fight, it's safe to say

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib dodged a bullet with the Holloway pull-out. What's the difference between Barboza and Holloway you ask? Barboza is NOT Max Holloway.

Khabib would have destroyed Max. Ortega was an overrated fighter.

Barboza beats Holloway as do most top ten lightweights.
Max hasn’t even faced a top wrestler at featherweight yet you think he can handle a top wrestler at lightweight, lol.
He’s also pillow fisted. Khabib probably would of won though the later rounds would of been interesting

Holloway may end up being one of the all-time greats. I wouldn't count him out against anyone at 145 or 155, including Khabib.

Real life Zangief mauls Holloway.

Who compared Barboza to Holloway? Lol

I think Khabib would have/will finish Holloway when the eventual fight is made.

Khabib beats Max 999/1000 times

I dont care if he has quadrupled his takedown defense... Conor took him down easily.

Stuffing Lamas takedowns doesnt suddenly make him jose aldo 2.0 of tdd

I guarantee khabib mauls him to death... and max doesnt have the giant flash ko power needed to spark khabib before the td

Wheres ortegas buddy jesus to bail him out of this jam. Max crucified t city lmfao

Being from Hawaii I got die hard love for Max.
But Khabib mauls him....Max has a good ground game but no where near good or strong enough to handle Khabib.
This thread makes no sense.
<mma3>

Holloway may end up being one of the all-time greats. I wouldn't count him out against anyone at 145 or 155, including Khabib.
Even though he has two defences and hasn’t faced a high level wrestler?

I love max but didn’t Conor mount him ? I know he has improved tremendously since, particularly in the striking department. But how much better could his take down defence had gotten that he can go from being mounted by Conor to stuffing khabib for 5 rounds ?

Even though he has two defences and hasn’t faced a high level wrestler?

I've followed this sport for over 20 years and I know what I see in Holloway. He's a very special fighter. And I didn't say he would win every fight at 145 or 55, I said I wouldn't count him out.

Being from Hawaii I got die hard love for Max.
But Khabib mauls him....Max has a good ground game but no where near good or strong enough to handle Khabib.
This thread makes no sense.
<mma3>

Who else thinks this thread sucks?

Show of hands... now...

<This7>
Khabib beats Max 999/1000 times

I dont care if he has quadrupled his takedown defense... Conor took him down easily.

Stuffing Lamas takedowns doesnt suddenly make him jose aldo 2.0 of tdd

I guarantee khabib mauls him to death... and max doesnt have the giant flash ko power needed to spark khabib before the td

Quadruple of almost nothing is still... almost nothing.
<{1-10}>

Max doesn't have the TDD to threaten Khabib.

EDIT: Also, if Max wants to prove he has a chance against Khabib, he should beat Volkanovski first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back