What does Dana White offer MMA in 2019?

chinarice

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what this guy offers in regards to growing the UFC in 2019.

He is one of the biggest reasons MMA got as big as it got but the UFC has gone to crap the past few years.

- ínterim titles given and taken away, so they are meaningless
- rankings are meaningless
- reebok deal is disgusting
- USADA are a joke
- LW has been a clusterfuck for years and Tony has to be one of the most poorly treated fighters I've ever seen.
- WW saw their interim WW champ not even get their tirleshot after winning it
- MW division is a clusterrfuck.... The last guy that got a tirleshot got it off a win in which he didn't even make weight
- HW division is a mess because they are clearly holding out for the fucking WWE champ to fight for the title.....
-moving entire fight cards to another state because one of your boys popped positive again, literally impacting dozens of fighters, just to suit one...
- Anderson Silva vs Jared Cannonier......

I don't even think I scratched the surface of the things wrong with this organization. A complete shitshow.

Without Dana, no UFC, no MMA as a viable sport for athletes.

With that said, Dana should fuck it up. He brought up the sport, he should be the one to kill it imo.

He can probably still say "fuck" and "shit" a lot in interviews.

May also be able to incorrectly use the phrase "I could care less".

Without Dana, no UFC, no MMA as a viable sport for athletes.

With that said, Dana should fuck it up. He brought up the sport, he should be the one to kill it imo.
I don't believe that one second in 2019. I said he was an integral part of MMA's growth n the early days. If he left tomorrow, I'm sure MMA would grow without him. He's lost touch.

giphy.gif

You really think Dana is the one who deals with reebok and usada? Lol. He’s the face
Two interim titles were taken away due to inactivity
Dana leaving for someone else isn’t going to change the direction the company is going.

MMA is has pretty much peaked 10 years ago

I don't think Dana makes most of those decisions.

Also Cormier is injured, has nothing to do with waiting for Brock.

Is that from it's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I haven't watched that in too long now and must start watching it again, regardless.

I feel like that is a Danny Devito scene lol

Guy’s a scumbag. Sport would be better off without him now.

My point exactly.
Who has Dana White ever promoted that he made big? Everyone that was big, did it on their own.

The fact that guys like Max Holloway and Tony Ferguson are not stars is a testament to how shitty a promoter he is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back